Saw this over the weekend vol. Rock Deep UPDATE p. 6

Daaaamn. I remember reading some of BenBaller’s posts about that 80’s girl. Dude said his boy was so disgusted while doing her that he didn’t even finish the deed due to her hygiene :sick:

:rofl:@ people saying “she’s my type”

Where’s the 30/30 niketslk doc with all these stories

30for30-Rocky2.gif

Daaaamn. I remember reading some of BenBaller’s posts about that 80’s girl. Dude said his boy was so disgusted while doing her that he didn’t even finish the deed due to her hygiene :sick:

:rofl:@ people saying “she’s my type”

I'm just glad some of you remember this **** because from what I remember those posts didn't last very long, :lol:

my ******* goodness, just look at this stupid reply. it’s a damn shame that a grownass man is not only lying when caught red-handed, but then he goes on to blame it on a black man trying to down another black man. jesus this scumbag has ZERO shame.

0B70A3B2-C528-49F3-9D4F-8FBDA6BE6DE2.jpeg

HOW CAN HE CLAIM HE DIDN’T COPY?!!
LOLOLOL c’mon sonnnnnnnn
32F3C3F5-4D61-40CC-AA54-EAEAAB2986C2.jpeg

Last edited:
People really buy these things?

:lol: @ 36000 pairs of the “wu tang” ones, and they aren’t $400. Read and you’ll see you can get three pair for almost the price of one. :lol:

the comments are something else too. You. Can tell it’s him typing all the responses but sometimes he claims to be the social media manager. :rofl:

Arent these just generic Chinese factory bulk buyer templates/mock ups? I dont think anyone is designing and producing to specifications here.

Naw dude is an actual sneaker designer.
The sole on rockdeeps is from somewhere else but the top is a straight RIP off.
Look at the laces lol

People really buy these things?

:lol: @ 36000 pairs of the “wu tang” ones, and they aren’t $400. Read and you’ll see you can get three pair for almost the price of one. :lol:

the comments are something else too. You. Can tell it’s him typing all the responses but sometimes he claims to be the social media manager. :rofl:

Someone should post da infamous gun and lebbies pick.

Back
Top Bottom