Saw this on the news today, thought I'd share

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Hide ya kids hide ya wife"
roll.gif

They say the perp was a rapist. The victim's brother was awake before he could do any harm.
Looks like he came to early. yeeeeah.

They say the perp was a rapist. The victim's brother was awake before he could do any harm.
Looks like he came to early. yeeeeah.

"welppsss.. obviously, we-have-a.. rapist in.. Lincoln Park, he's climbin' in yo windows, he's snatchin' yo people up tryna rape 'em, so ya need to hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cuz they rape'n errybody out here!!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"welppsss.. obviously, we-have-a.. rapist in.. Lincoln Park, he's climbin' in yo windows, he's snatchin' yo people up tryna rape 'em, so ya need to hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo husband cuz they rape'n errybody out here!!!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They shouldn't have even put that dude on camera. "They raping everybody out here."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They shouldn't have even put that dude on camera. "They raping everybody out here."

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
CANT BREAFFF

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
CANT BREAFFF

"so you can run and tel dat"

roll.gif

i'm dying over here...

i hope they catch him before the police and put it on YT...

"so you can run and tel dat"

roll.gif

i'm dying over here...

i hope they catch him before the police and put it on YT...

Back
Top Bottom