saw this on facebook...

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

But do you agree with that statement? You obviously feel it's more than a small percentage of the black population. What is it then? A large percentage? Half? I'm just curious.

Eh.. 25-35%
wow

i think he is joking but if not
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

But where did the media get the image?
Welp, now I can assume those racist cartoons depicting blacks folks looking almost identical to monkeys is reflective of what we look like today.

Eh.. 25-35% 
Wow. Dude just told me that more than 1 out 4 of the black folks I know do those things... haha.

Welp, now I can assume those racist cartoons depicting blacks folks looking almost identical to monkeys is reflective of what we look like today.

Eh.. 25-35% 
Wow. Dude just told me that more than 1 out 4 of the black folks I know do those things... haha.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Eh.. 25-35% 

I mean, maybe it's cuz I grew up in Oakland, but probably 1/2 of the black males I know take part in all sorts of illegal activity.  And I ain't talkin' about the little stuff.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Eh.. 25-35% 

I mean, maybe it's cuz I grew up in Oakland, but probably 1/2 of the black males I know take part in all sorts of illegal activity.  And I ain't talkin' about the little stuff.

If you take away the MLK comment and the gun (they can be dangerous), what's so bad about money and a 40?
pimp.gif

If you take away the MLK comment and the gun (they can be dangerous), what's so bad about money and a 40?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom