Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

bj96qb.png

im not even mad...its just how many people responded to it positively

30t6p3b.gif
that's not even historically correct. 
White girls 
eyes.gif
Definitely ******'s no doubt

At the end of the day, we gotta do better. Where you think they got that image from? The broads are ignorant yes, and deserve a swift kick to the neck but get mad at the _'s who put that image in their head if you really have a problem with it.

At the end of the day, we gotta do better. Where you think they got that image from? The broads are ignorant yes, and deserve a swift kick to the neck but get mad at the _'s who put that image in their head if you really have a problem with it.

racism doesnt bother me anymore. ignorant? yes it is, but its something ive grown accustomed to nowadays.

ignorant humans
30t6p3b.gif

racism doesnt bother me anymore. ignorant? yes it is, but its something ive grown accustomed to nowadays.

ignorant humans
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Ok you want me to blame the person who put that image in their head ill blame the media
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Ok you want me to blame the person who put that image in their head ill blame the media
ohwell.gif

I dont see the big deal. It makes them look ignorant if anything so what. Maybe if they gave white people a Madison Grant day there would be retaliation.

I dont see the big deal. It makes them look ignorant if anything so what. Maybe if they gave white people a Madison Grant day there would be retaliation.

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

Tell us how you really feel son, no don't I'll do it for you. Most blacks are gun toting addicts and drug abusers right?

lol.. just remember you said that, not me.
But do you agree with that statement? You obviously feel it's more than a small percentage of the black population. What is it then? A large percentage? Half? I'm just curious.

Originally Posted by Any Given Sunday89

Tell us how you really feel son, no don't I'll do it for you. Most blacks are gun toting addicts and drug abusers right?

lol.. just remember you said that, not me.
But do you agree with that statement? You obviously feel it's more than a small percentage of the black population. What is it then? A large percentage? Half? I'm just curious.

Back
Top Bottom