saw this on facebook...

Haha is this clown serious? Close to 90% of white women are racist?

Haha is this clown serious? Close to 90% of white women are racist?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Hold up NT. What if they're really about that life?

must be.. girl has that blunt locked in her mouth like she knows what shes doin..or maybe their older brothers wernt like ''here take this bb gun and my blunt and pose with your friends.. oh yeah and hold my 40 too that will be hella funny... HA HA Ha''
who knows, but clearly no respect
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Hold up NT. What if they're really about that life?

must be.. girl has that blunt locked in her mouth like she knows what shes doin..or maybe their older brothers wernt like ''here take this bb gun and my blunt and pose with your friends.. oh yeah and hold my 40 too that will be hella funny... HA HA Ha''
who knows, but clearly no respect
30t6p3b.gif

I got moved to a white high school for my last two years, lived in a white neighborhood, and now Im at a predominantly white university. I see/saw it all the time. You might not be a racist, but most white girls are. Its not like it makes me happy to sit here and defend that, cuz believe me, Id be a hell of a lot happier with a world where nobody was racist. There are very few white females that Ive never heard say something that was blatantly racist, especially after getting to know them and they get comfortable around me.

I got moved to a white high school for my last two years, lived in a white neighborhood, and now Im at a predominantly white university. I see/saw it all the time. You might not be a racist, but most white girls are. Its not like it makes me happy to sit here and defend that, cuz believe me, Id be a hell of a lot happier with a world where nobody was racist. There are very few white females that Ive never heard say something that was blatantly racist, especially after getting to know them and they get comfortable around me.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

And so your experiences translates to 90% of the white women in this country are racist. Alrighty then. 

And so your experiences translates to 90% of the white women in this country are racist. Alrighty then. 

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

2LipsLegit,

let me make a proper assertion for you; most of the white girls you have met are in some way racist. To say that, because of your experiences, 80% of white women in general are racist is completely irrational.

Aight so based on a sample size of a few hundred and some statistical/sampling error, like 60-100% take your pick of whatever number in that range floats your boat.

2LipsLegit,

let me make a proper assertion for you; most of the white girls you have met are in some way racist. To say that, because of your experiences, 80% of white women in general are racist is completely irrational.

Aight so based on a sample size of a few hundred and some statistical/sampling error, like 60-100% take your pick of whatever number in that range floats your boat.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

yep

yep

You might not be lazy, but most black people are. Its not like it makes me happy to sit here and defend that, cuz believe me, Id be a hell of a lot happier with a world where nobody was lazy. There are alot of black people that Ive seen show up blatantly late to work, especially after getting comfortable with the job....
See how stereotypes work? You are doing the exact same thing those white girls are doing that you are criticizing.

You might not be lazy, but most black people are. Its not like it makes me happy to sit here and defend that, cuz believe me, Id be a hell of a lot happier with a world where nobody was lazy. There are alot of black people that Ive seen show up blatantly late to work, especially after getting comfortable with the job....
See how stereotypes work? You are doing the exact same thing those white girls are doing that you are criticizing.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

people's reactions in this thread is starting to scare me.

like, i guess this behavior is cool, huh fellow Black NTers?

Disgusting.

Ya'll some Toms for acting like it's not offensive/insulting and actually funny.

Once again, ya'll cats is some self-hating Blacks tryna pass it off as "haha i'm so mature in my views that this is actually funny."

No. It's not funny. And you're soft as all get out for acting the way you are about the situation.

It is sad to see Black people on NT try to act as if this type of behavior should be condoned.

'Ol scared to speak up for yourself out of fear of being called an "angry black guy" type cats.
You know what grinds my gears? When black people think we should all think and act collectively. Honestly, I can maybe see why someone might be offended, but why? If I got offended by every dumb that thing that a dumb person says or does I woulda had a heart attack by 13. I've accomplished too much in my life to be affected by some caricature of what a couple of white girls jokingly think "I" am. The world is not against you, man! Its a distasteful joke, but its still a joke. You don't even know these chicks
laugh.gif

I agree I find it offensive but people need to stop acting like every black person has to.....if I were angry and offended by the amount of ignorance I see on a daily basis I would probably go insane.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

people's reactions in this thread is starting to scare me.

like, i guess this behavior is cool, huh fellow Black NTers?

Disgusting.

Ya'll some Toms for acting like it's not offensive/insulting and actually funny.

Once again, ya'll cats is some self-hating Blacks tryna pass it off as "haha i'm so mature in my views that this is actually funny."

No. It's not funny. And you're soft as all get out for acting the way you are about the situation.

It is sad to see Black people on NT try to act as if this type of behavior should be condoned.

'Ol scared to speak up for yourself out of fear of being called an "angry black guy" type cats.
You know what grinds my gears? When black people think we should all think and act collectively. Honestly, I can maybe see why someone might be offended, but why? If I got offended by every dumb that thing that a dumb person says or does I woulda had a heart attack by 13. I've accomplished too much in my life to be affected by some caricature of what a couple of white girls jokingly think "I" am. The world is not against you, man! Its a distasteful joke, but its still a joke. You don't even know these chicks
laugh.gif

I agree I find it offensive but people need to stop acting like every black person has to.....if I were angry and offended by the amount of ignorance I see on a daily basis I would probably go insane.

yep

Hmm based on many white people's experiences they think 99.9% of black people are precisely what is being mocked by the white girls in that picture.
ohwell.gif

yep

Hmm based on many white people's experiences they think 99.9% of black people are precisely what is being mocked by the white girls in that picture.
ohwell.gif

2LipsLegit,

So if we're going by your logic, what if 90% of the black dudes these same white girls have met in life look and act exactly like they're depicting in the photograph?  I guess that makes the photograph acceptable and no room for you to be offended, right? 

"Hey, if that's what they see every day then it's all good to portray black folks that way.  I'm cool wit' it" - 2LipsLegit

%!+! is ridiculous, I tell ya'.

2LipsLegit,

So if we're going by your logic, what if 90% of the black dudes these same white girls have met in life look and act exactly like they're depicting in the photograph?  I guess that makes the photograph acceptable and no room for you to be offended, right? 

"Hey, if that's what they see every day then it's all good to portray black folks that way.  I'm cool wit' it" - 2LipsLegit

%!+! is ridiculous, I tell ya'.

The vast majority is what I said, that would prob indicate Im not talkin about 51%. Its definitely a lot closer to 90 than 50, let me put that out there. Im not ignorant because I can tell that most white females are racists. That might indicate Im willing to see the obvious, while those denying it are either equally racist or oblivious.
Yeah because you've met 90% of the white girl population right?
eyes.gif
stopit5
I might say that you generalizing white girls is pretty....racist.
Talk about ignorant idiom.

Yall are hopeless. When a white chick tells me "black dudes are scary" or "I dont wanna go out in the parking lot because theres a black guy near my car" that comes off as racist IN MY OPINION, correct me if its perfectly normal and accepting to say something like that. Now when 80% of white girls I know have said something just like that, to me, I reach my conclusion that about 80% of white females are racist, or at least the vast majority of them.

idiot.jpg

The vast majority is what I said, that would prob indicate Im not talkin about 51%. Its definitely a lot closer to 90 than 50, let me put that out there. Im not ignorant because I can tell that most white females are racists. That might indicate Im willing to see the obvious, while those denying it are either equally racist or oblivious.
Yeah because you've met 90% of the white girl population right?
eyes.gif
stopit5
I might say that you generalizing white girls is pretty....racist.
Talk about ignorant idiom.

Yall are hopeless. When a white chick tells me "black dudes are scary" or "I dont wanna go out in the parking lot because theres a black guy near my car" that comes off as racist IN MY OPINION, correct me if its perfectly normal and accepting to say something like that. Now when 80% of white girls I know have said something just like that, to me, I reach my conclusion that about 80% of white females are racist, or at least the vast majority of them.

idiot.jpg

You probably haven't even met 1% of the total population of white women in your state, let alone the entire country.

I don't understand how you don't see the problem with saying "80% of white women are racist", but you probably see a problem with someone saying majority of black males are violent, criminals, or etc.

It's the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom