Saw girl on bus with the pits unshaved wearing tank top

In this day and age you'd think we would have more important things to worry about. :rolleyes

I haven't been to general in months, and I come back to see this thread. I think I'm aged out of this forum now.

Like some hairy pits would stop any of y'all.
I know it wouldn't stop me.
naw bruh, 1 thing i cant do is rock wit hairy women

this. that **** trife. i dont like hair, and funny tidbit about me, i love females with pretty underarms. lol. like where its all one color and not darkened and clean like they got it waxed. love that. so hair there would turn me off completely.

I haven't been to general in months, and I come back to see this thread. I think I'm aged out of this forum now.

This is exactly what i was going after. There is a generational gap where hair on the body is widely accepted. It was the norm. You didn't really have the need to discuss it because everybody had it.

Nowadays, both genders find that they cannot live with the sight of it

Instant turn-off, regardless of how attractive the woman's face is. I see this a lot, attractive girls that don't bother to shave their arms.

Like this

This is exactly what i was going after. There is a generational gap where hair on the body is widely accepted. It was the norm. You didn't really have the need to discuss it because everybody had it.

I mean, I wasn't even coming at it from the angle of age acceptance, but rather the school of thought of a lot of members of this forum. Not to really get too serious, but there's just a pervasive school of thought here that women solely exist as sex objects whose job is to be aesthetically pleasing to men. When I got to NT over a decade ago when I was 16, I had a similar (maybe not as extreme) view of things, and for the most part it's something that you can grow out of. I'm not even trying to say that OP is wrong for having a personal preference, but body shaming women for something as trivial as body hair is ridiculous and helps perpetuate an incredibly sick characteristic of our society.

she probably was of Western European descent. French/German women seem to get down with that.

I've known some French women (from France, not born in the States), that also don't shave downstairs.

i prefer a girl with a landing strip down low and any girl with hair on her arms, legs, face, armpitts... Thats that **** i dont like

arm hair is not a big deal, as long as it isn't like really long, armpit hair is disgusting, instant turn off, gotta keep it real trimmed and clean downstairs too.

You do realize you're trying to speak on behalf of both genders... They "cannot live withtthe sigh of it"? Seriously?) LOL that's such a huge assumption.

In this day and age we are so use to seeing females that are well groomed enough that we don't observe such things.
Was fairly surprised because she didn't even bother covering it up with a sleeved tshirt, instead it was just a tank top, with the hairs clearly sticking out.
Anybody else know people that just don't bother grooming well

You mom shaves her pits? How about your grandma?

LOL

- - -

You have girl friend before? LOLZ You realize that some of them don't give a crap, but some only do it when they have to 'present' themselves. Props to her not giving crap, and shame on you for having hair fetishes. lolz

Asian girls and some white girls have contrasting hair colors which makes it easy to spot.

You know what's worst? I was w/ this white girl and she had the 5,000 grit sand paper in her pits w/ white deodorant. For those that don't get it, she had new sprouts of hair in her pits which was visible and gritty. lolz

None of that matters though if the kit kat stays fresh. Stink kitty lasts for days!

back den w/ the ex. i asked her why she didn't razor the forest below, she told me she didn't want to look 'bare' bare' like too young bare. she was lucky enough to not have a forrest and bush though, just a lil natural soul patch. lolz

the landing strip bothers me. it's like a dude doing something w/ their mustache.

You do realize you're trying to speak on behalf of both genders... They "cannot live withtthe sigh of it"? Seriously?) LOL that's such a huge assumption.

There is a good majority that says its a instant turn-off

I won't speak for everybody, because i could care less about these natural hairs on the human body.

But i can tell you with good certainty that this next generation will dismiss you, if you let the hairs grow beyond THEIR acceptable value.

The adult film industry has people thinking it is a necessity that males trim females shave

Back
Top Bottom