Saw girl on bus with the pits unshaved wearing tank top

In this day and age we are so use to seeing females that are well groomed enough that we don't observe such things.

Was fairly surprised because she didn't even bother covering it up with a sleeved tshirt, instead it was just a tank top, with the hairs clearly sticking out.

Anybody else know people that just don't bother grooming well

In this day and age we are so use to seeing females that are well groomed enough that we don't observe such things.
Was fairly surprised because she didn't even bother covering it up with a sleeved tshirt, instead it was just a tank top, with the hairs clearly sticking out.
Anybody else know people that just don't bother grooming well

funny you mentioned this, I saw a girl on the train the other day with pit hairs sticking out like crazy, she had dreads too. She was really nice after talking to her but some people just dont care, thumbs up to them man, live life how you want! :smokin

Woman with armpit hair...

I've seen a few girls like that over here at my uni.

A few days ago I saw this cute girl shooting around while I was at the gym playing ball. After I played a few games I saw her playing volleyball on another court and saw the pits; girl had more hair under her arms than me :x

I was confused because her legs were smooth as eggs but she let the pits run rampant.

Last edited:
I asked a dude once why he shaved his armpit hair and he told me that he wanted people to think that he can't grow any hair anywhere besides his head. LMAO Even girls get that hair.

Were of another ethnicity? Maybe it was against their customs if so.

That girl was as Caucasian as one can be

some people were suggesting that we've never seen females with a little bit more hair than usual. That's exactly the point I'm brought up right off the top. It just stands out when you at least don't trim it to a respectable length. That's the norm in 2012.

real life...

that is so nasty,i hate hair on chicks other than head... a little hair on the v can be :evil:, but i prefer clean

I'm not suggesting its normal. I don't see young girls growing their pit hair, but in Europe I know they dig it.

Only area I care about being shaved are the legs.
You don't even half to shave your bush unless hair gets on the lips.
I don't care if there's parsley around the plate, but if it's on my steak we've got problems.

Only area I care about being shaved are the legs.
You don't even half to shave your bush unless hair gets on the lips.
I don't care if there's parsley around the plate, but if it's on my steak we've got problems.

LOL that's a nice one. But yea if you could see it on the legs than its time for a shave. The P isn't that serious honestly. Its only natural. Bush status would throw me off tho. I hear french girls let the fro gro. I'm cool off that tho. Pits I don't think I can be cool with tho. Every girl gets that underarm shadow but you can't go full george w.

I was in the Philippines on vacation and had a dermatologist appointment. The doctor was this hot looking GILF, i'd say she was between 40-52. She would've got the business with no hesitation. She was wearing a tanktop then I noticed her hairy pits :x. It's hot and humid as hell in the country, not sure how she can be comfortable with fur under her arms.

Back
Top Bottom