Saw an Article about Drake wanting to leave YM and I pose these questions...

My 1st one is: Should he had stayed Independent?

My 2nd question is: If he goes to the Roc with Jay, will he have a better career?

Just wondering what ya think.

My 1st one is: Should he had stayed Independent?

My 2nd question is: If he goes to the Roc with Jay, will he have a better career?

Just wondering what ya think.

1.He probably wants to leave because he feels that he's bigger than that label now
2. He's already peaked, he had a huge debut and cats are already getting tired of him. Second album will not do as well as the first

1.He probably wants to leave because he feels that he's bigger than that label now
2. He's already peaked, he had a huge debut and cats are already getting tired of him. Second album will not do as well as the first

Where is the article

and also we already knew this. Dude has that ATF/OVO movement he was reppin' before he was with Wayne. Dude was more talented than all of YM put together before he was even on that squad. Saw this coming from a mile away.

Where is the article

and also we already knew this. Dude has that ATF/OVO movement he was reppin' before he was with Wayne. Dude was more talented than all of YM put together before he was even on that squad. Saw this coming from a mile away.

and i think you must be talking about this article

February 11, 2011. MediaTakeOut.com has been telling you for MONTHS that there is a growing RIFT between rapper Drake and Lil Wayne's YOUNG MONEY.

Well now we EXCLUSIVELY found out what it's all bout. According to a member of YOUNG MONEY, Drake would like to LEAVE the label . . . and join his friend J Cole over at Jay Z's ROC NATION label.

The insider explained, "Drake likes making music with [Lil Wayne] and the rest, but he's a different dude. There's a lot of hood [*$*] that goes down at Young Money, and Drake's not a hood [dude], so he wants to be away from that."

MediaTakeOut.com's insider goes on, "Drake's mother is also worried . . . She doesn't want him around gangs or drugs."

And it gets better. MediaTakeOut.com learned that JAY Z is pulling strings - to try and but Drake's contract from Bryan "Baby" Williams - Cash Money's CEO. The insider explained, "[Jay] is playing hardball, he wants Drake and he's not trying to pay too much for him. He's moving in slowly. Right now he's working [behind the scenes] on Drake's tour. Under Drake's current deal [with Cash Money], Drake owes them records, but not tours."

Currently, Drake's on tour with J COLE (A Roc Nation artist). Later this year, Lil Waye will be going on tour with ALL of the Young Money Artists (Nicki Minaj, Bow Wow, etc) - Drake will NOT be going on tour with them.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/46685/m...yne_and_baby_dont_want_him_to_go_details.html

Developing . .

and i think you must be talking about this article

February 11, 2011. MediaTakeOut.com has been telling you for MONTHS that there is a growing RIFT between rapper Drake and Lil Wayne's YOUNG MONEY.

Well now we EXCLUSIVELY found out what it's all bout. According to a member of YOUNG MONEY, Drake would like to LEAVE the label . . . and join his friend J Cole over at Jay Z's ROC NATION label.

The insider explained, "Drake likes making music with [Lil Wayne] and the rest, but he's a different dude. There's a lot of hood [*$*] that goes down at Young Money, and Drake's not a hood [dude], so he wants to be away from that."

MediaTakeOut.com's insider goes on, "Drake's mother is also worried . . . She doesn't want him around gangs or drugs."

And it gets better. MediaTakeOut.com learned that JAY Z is pulling strings - to try and but Drake's contract from Bryan "Baby" Williams - Cash Money's CEO. The insider explained, "[Jay] is playing hardball, he wants Drake and he's not trying to pay too much for him. He's moving in slowly. Right now he's working [behind the scenes] on Drake's tour. Under Drake's current deal [with Cash Money], Drake owes them records, but not tours."

Currently, Drake's on tour with J COLE (A Roc Nation artist). Later this year, Lil Waye will be going on tour with ALL of the Young Money Artists (Nicki Minaj, Bow Wow, etc) - Drake will NOT be going on tour with them.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/46685/m...yne_and_baby_dont_want_him_to_go_details.html

Developing . .

Back
Top Bottom