Saturday Dec. 6: Oscar De La Hoya VS. Manny Pacquiao (Vote)

Originally Posted by j8y:nerd:4

I'm Filipino myself, and I've been ridin' with Manny for many years now, but common boxing sense would lead me to believe that De La Hoya should take it on Saturday. I will be rooting for Manny to win though...

I already set myself that DLH will win... just hoping thats its a split or unanimous decision. but i will be rooting for PACMAN that night!

Prove me wrong manny!

Im filipino BTW

I hope its a good fight but I think de la hoya is gonna present pac man wit a lot of problems...we will see...gonna have to catch this on HBO
ohwell.gif

I think Pac will win by overwhelming DLH and fighting at a pace that's way too fast for him.
But, I wouldn't mind seeing DLH pulling off a victory then riding off into the sunset. Dude's had an amazing career and doesn't get his justcredit. An upset victory (which I'd call this) would more than make up for getting robbed against Tito and once again Mosley.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

I think Pac will win by overwhelming DLH and fighting at a pace that's way too fast for him.
But, I wouldn't mind seeing DLH pulling off a victory then riding off into the sunset. Dude's had an amazing career and doesn't get his just credit. An upset victory (which I'd call this) would more than make up for getting robbed against Tito and once again Mosley.

NEVER!! Oscar is supposed to win this fight in the eyes of many people....

No fight can make up for him getting robbed against Tito simply because he was undefeated before that fight.

not a flip. pacman FTW
smokin.gif
one of the most exciting fighters. we can sithere and discuss the pros n cons of each fighter but at the end of the day pacman has a heart few possess in the ring

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

But, I wouldn't mind seeing DLH pulling off a victory then riding off into the sunset. Dude's had an amazing career and doesn't get his just credit. An upset victory (which I'd call this) would more than make up for getting robbed against Tito and once again Mosley.

NEVER!! Oscar is supposed to win this fight in the eyes of many people....

No fight can make up for him getting robbed against Tito simply because he was undefeated before that fight.
Thoroughly outclassed! And by that, I mean my prediction > yours.

Back
Top Bottom