San Jose cafe workers cited for serving topless Vol. Bay Area >*

sighted.
smokin.gif

It was a matter of time they got caught. This will draw more ppl in though. NT summit? I'm there!

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

There's a crotchless panties joint too. When I went it wasn't an Asian girl tho.

I heard about this from a guy at my orientation a couple months back. He was telling us all the coffee shops in San Jose and inviting us to go with him
laugh.gif
I only been to one coffee shop awhile back when I was 16. Think it was next to a burger king.

topless and pantyless in the oc as well.

cafe lu, di vang, miss cutie, the list goes on. westminster/garden grove ftw.

Originally Posted by Based Idiot

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

NT bay summit? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Yo!
Spoiler [+]
nerd.gif

Sure why not? Next Thursday. UC Berkeley - bring dslrs, roll thru area SimplePickup style

real life...

ive lived in sj all my life...

and have never been in one of these "coffee shops"

yet i know two chocks that work at them...

were are the best ones?
eastside btw.

These Vietnamese coffee shops are all over the San Gabriel Valley here by L.A. They are getting shut down though since LA times did a piece on them.

I went to one of these coffee shops this past summer with my cousins. It was hella fun, but man is it over price for drinks(thats how they get you). Met couple of girls there who were around my age(23) and they seem cool as hell (sleezing hard for the dollar). Place was called Nha Em in San Jose. It was crazy, you dont have places like that in Houston, yet alone Texas (although I know a couple that are being built in Bellaire as we speak).

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

I went to one of these coffee shops this past summer with my cousins. It was hella fun, but man is it over price for drinks(thats how they get you). Met couple of girls there who were around my age(23) and they seem cool as hell (sleezing hard for the dollar). Place was called Nha Em in San Jose. It was crazy, you dont have places like that in Houston, yet alone Texas (although I know a couple that are being built in Bellaire as we speak).

Word, I work in the same plaza as Nha Em and always hear crazy things about that place.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

These Vietnamese coffee shops are all over the San Gabriel Valley here by L.A. They are getting shut down though since LA times did a piece on them.
La Puente checking in, where are these shops?
nerd.gif

Haha I've been to that exact cafe one time a year back or so when I used to live in SJ.
My roommate discovered the place and said I have to go at least once and did, it was intriguing.
Definitley a grimey place with a lot of old asian dudes in their just straight gawking at these girls. And just fyi the drinks suck and are overpriced
laugh.gif

They have a few tvs and I remember watching a Barcleona game while sitting in their for a little bit (was probably one of the few actually watching it
roll.gif
)
And if my memory serves me correct there's another one of those 'cafes' literally 2 stores down from it..

Back
Top Bottom