(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Dang, sorry to hear that^^^...you know you'd think that other NTer's would be legit cats, but I guess that's not the case all the time.

And as far as Paypal goes, the buyer protection is a joke as far as i'm concerned. I was frauded by a guy on here for $20 over a jordan tee back in the beginning of July. To this day, paypal claims "they are doing everything to get my money back, and no further action is required of me"...and all that stupid talk. I'm done with it. It was only 20 bucks. At least it wasn't for more than that.

Even for $65, that's still not bad compared to what some dudes spend on here in the buy/sell

I hope everything goes ok for you..maybe he's a changed man and he'll send you your shoes...or maybe not :wow:
embarassed.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

EDIT*** Well I forgot that you said he relisted the same shoes, so no, he's not a changed man, haha. He's just trying to screw someone else over :smh:
smh.gif

What Big TRG wants:
-Any out of season L-R-G in big sizes. The older the better. 2XL & up, 40-42
-Adidas Superstar 35th's Lee Quinones size 11-12

Well well, turns out the Pig who shot Foley never showed his badge afterall. SMH. Way to go Coronado Pig.

Quote:
Woman companion of Chargers linebacker ordered to stand trial
By Karen Kucher
UNION-TRIBUNE BREAKING NEWS TEAM

1:02 p.m. October 18, 2006

SAN DIEGO An off-duty Coronado police officer testified Wednesday that he never showed his badge to either San Diego Chargers linebacker Steve Foley or the 26-year-old woman riding in his car when he followed them after noticing Foley driving erratically.
Officer Aaron Mansker, who was on his way home wearing civilian clothes and driving his own car, shot Foley at least three times outside his home on a Poway cul-de-sac early in the morning Sept. 3.

Advertisement

Mansker was cross-examined on the second day of Lisa Maree Gaut's preliminary hearing.
The hearing ended with Superior Court Judge Frederick Maguire ruling that Gaut should stand trial for assault with a deadly weapon on a peace officer and other charges. She is accused of trying to hit the off-duty officer with Foley's car. Her arraignment was set for Nov. 1.

Mansker, 23, testified he shouted that he was a police officer to Foley and Gaut several times after following them from state Route 163 into a Poway neighborhood. But under questioning by defense attorney Ray Vecchio, he acknowledged he never showed them the badge on his belt clip.

Throughout this whole incident, you didn't show him your badge? Vecchio asked.

I did not, Mansker replied.

Foley stopped and got out of his car several times while Mansker was following him before they drove onto Travertine Court, and Mansker said he identified himself as a police officer.

At one point, Foley uttered an expletive before getting back into his car.

Mansker testified he believed Foley knew he was a police officer and swore because he knew he was basically in trouble.

Foley stopped his customized Oldsmobile Cutlass on Travertine in the middle of the street, got out of the car and began walking toward Mansker, the officer testified. Mansker said he planned to drive away after Foley stopped his car, but he realized he had driven into a cul-de-sac and felt he was cornered.

The officer said Gaut got behind the wheel of the Cutlass and was driving slowly behind Foley. Mansker said he fired a warning shot into a berm before Gaut drove the car toward him, and that he then fired two shots at the car.

A sheriff's crime lab criminologist testified that bullet holes were later found in the front tires of the car.

The officer said he shot Foley as he approached the car when he saw Foley lift his shirt and reach into his waistband.

Foley was unarmed.

Vecchio contends Gaut did not know Mansker was a police officer and that she was coming to Foley's aid after he had been shot.

According to court documents, Foley's blood-alcohol level was tested at a hospital shortly after the shooting and measured at 0.233 percent, nearly three times the California limit. A blood sample taken later measured 0.16 percent.

Foley has pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor drunken driving charges. He suffered wounds to his leg and his hand and was recently released from a hospital.

According to court documents, Gaut's blood-alcohol level was 0.15 percent when it was drawn several hours after the incident.

At the conclusion of the hearing, the judge told Gaut that he had noticed her making faces during the proceedings and he urged her to take the matter seriously.

[/b]
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

shaun phillips > steve foley

i thought that last year when phillips was starting while foley was out with injury, and it holds true this season.

i do feel bad for foley, though. his career could potentially be over. he can't even stand up without someone helping him.
don't click

^

San Diego (2nd overall in Sacks - 21)

Shaun Philips (3rd overall in Sacks - 6, 1st in AFC)

Shawne Merriman (4th Overall in Sack - 5.5, 2nd in AFC)

Best Defense Overall (218 yds/game)

Nate Kaeding - 55 pts 1st AFC, 3rd Overall

Mike Scifres - (1st - 43.5 yds Average)

Philip Rivers (2nd Overall - QB rating 100.6, 1st AFC)

Rushing Offense ( 2nd Overall, 1st AFC )

Scoring Offense (1st overall - 30.2 PPG)

Turnover Difference (2nd Overall - + 8 )

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TEAM THREAD JACKER​
>WE GONNA JACK YOUR THREAD...ITS GOIN DOWN!​
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42

They are lookin mighty good.

I soooo hope the season holds up.

Management is looking more and more like geniuses every week...
Or Something.

Are GR Jordan releases harder to get now in SD? I know the LS Releases suck...

I'm wondering if I should pick up my dad's pair of Vs before going down for the weekend.
Or Something.

Where can buy some proclub thermals in SD?
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
Where can buy some proclub thermals in SD?

Fam Mart.

Or if you want to pay for some overpriced ones, there's always Revolution in Plaza Bo.

But then again, all I've seen are Pro5s recently.
[/b]

^ thanks Dennis.
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
4 8 15 16 23 42

For all you fans of Jordan Cement, Elephant Cement, Crackle Print...whatever you want to call it.

The T shirts are top quality.. check out the detail

peace
CROS1

i posted this a page earlier but i'll ask again..is there anything crackin in SD from now til like December? i'm at ucsd and i wanna leave this campus :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
, thanks for any help :pimp:
pimp.gif

^

- Check out the SDSU parties in Monte Zuma (SP?) - its always crackin on the weekends. well not really...just a bunch of drunk white chicks getting their girls gone wild'on. :pimp:
pimp.gif
i love them drunk white girls...they know how to wild out.

- Go see a Charger Game :pimp:
pimp.gif

- Check out PB on thursdays or wednesday (is that place still crackin on weds nights...havent been there for a while)

- Bar Dynamite on thurs (Good music, chill place, they usually play underground hip hop)

- D & B - Thursday Nights (AKA Asian Night at D&B :lol:
laugh.gif
... lots of asian girls.

Thursday - Satuday (Gaslamp - Different venues, events by different promoters every week...The ROX, BELO, HOB, Decos, On Broadway, Ole Madrid, Aubergine's, Red Circle, or Starbar.) just depends but one of those places will always be crackin and we're EVERYBODY will be at. Sad thing about it is...you'll probably see the same people over and over again in those places eventually.

TEAM THREAD JACKER​
4 8 15 16 23 42

If your 21 and over just check the Reader theres alot of stuff crackin off lately like shows, clubs, and things of that nature. If you go by shops, record stores and places like that usually theres flyers there or they are the key people to ask whats going on. New things pop up daily...
peace
CROS1

Quote:
i posted this a page earlier but i'll ask again..is there anything crackin in SD from now til like December? i'm at ucsd and i wanna leave this campus :lol:
laugh.gif
, thanks for any help :pimp:
pimp.gif

yo I'm spinnin for my boys party but you can't come :\
ohwell.gif

unless you can bring more breezies along with you then hit me up on the PM or AIM! :b
tongue.gif

I told you that school sucked

Shmack shirts and hoodies are in at H8RKIX.com. I can do SD meetup to save shipping based on my schedule and availability. Don't ask to meet up for 1 T-shirt though and I'm rarely south of the 8 freeway.
NOW OPEN​

SD does anyone bet on NFL games? i was hoping to put some money on the Chargers covering the spread against the Chiefs. Any info would be great. THanks.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

^ Caliente is would be your best bet. but betting on a one teamer...esp when they are the favorite wont really win you much. try at least a six team or an 8 team parlay. i usually play an 8 team, for $5 will win you $3500 i think and 6 team for $10 is about $1600.

i almost won $3500...except the Bears didnt cover the spread. SMH.
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
4 8 15 16 23 42

^^^Man that must have been some excitement going into Monday night. Hitting 8 teams would be pretty damn good. The most I ever hit was 5 and that was on college where it is more predictable and teams need to run up the score for bcs points.
NOW OPEN​

By any chance were any of you NTers at Wings N Things in Mira Mesa on thursday for lunchtime? I saw a few guys in there with the likes of some nike safaris, hemp am90s, dqm am90, hemp vans slip ons, and one guy had some tsinelas (flip flops) on. That anyone in here?

Quote:
and one guy had some tsinelas (flip flops) on.

Beachwalk tsinelas?
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

Wings and things must be the spot.... cause I saw some dude with Union 180's in there too.... dayyyammm!!

<--------"Why Those Guys Try To Hurt Me ??"

Quote:
By any chance were any of you NTers at Wings N Things in Mira Mesa on thursday for lunchtime? I saw a few guys in there with the likes of some nike safaris, hemp am90s, dqm am90, hemp vans slip ons, and one guy had some tsinelas (flip flops) on. That anyone in here?
:smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

TEAM THREAD JACKER​
4 8 15 16 23 42

Back
Top Bottom