(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

^ The Magic Johnson one is the best one facility wise. Saw some nice looking young girls. It's a different flava for me tho, since I live up north in the 858 area so that is always nice seeing a change. As far as eye candy is concerned I like the one in PQ (off RAncho Penasquitoes Rd.)

Quote:
Anyone in here work out at 24 hr fitness? Which one has the best "eye candy" ?

I work out at the Bonita location.

I really don't know if there are any eye candy during peak hours because I usually go late or go early in the morning.

I'm pretty sure there are.

[/b]​

PADRES!!!!

and on a side note, anybody catch Joel Zumaya for the Detroit Tigers?? throwin some heat!!! at 103 mph, thats insane, but yea just givin a shout to him since he went to Bonita Vista High. Reppin SD
nacu represent!
NACU clothing!
sd! it hurts so good!

woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

Pads win a game.
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
>godzilla aint got nothin on me
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
also to the 24hr fitness members is there any locations where they have an indoor gym? all i know is tha magic johnson one has one

Bonita has an indoor gym.

[/b]​

Bonita has the bougie mexican jumpoffs at peak hours.

I suggest going.

All of your twelve are belong to us.

What up SD !

Check out this custom interesting pic I found:

193784214.jpg

Many I cant wait for the Lakers and NBA season to start.

Go LAKERS !

What up folks, any of you guys who rock XL tee's, you should go check out Buffalo Exchange in PB...I saw a lot of nice stuff there today...there was seriously about 20 stussy tee's..plus some Mighty Healthy stuff, a couple LRG things...some nice stuff in the $10-15 range. Someone must've cleared out their closet....just thought i'd spread the word and help some peeps out.

As for me, I got the come up on the safari 87's...I couldn't decide which pair to buy, so I got both :lol:
laugh.gif
It was all on trade in credit though, otherwise i'd be flat broke. It must have been a sign from up above that I was meant to get these because I just sold my safari dunk high's the other day. I was kind of regretting selling 'em, but these bad boys are 10X better than any dunk :b
tongue.gif

49gred3.jpg

What Big TRG wants:
-Any out of season L-R-G in big sizes. The older the better. 2XL & up, 40-42
-Adidas Superstar 35th's Lee Quinones size 11-12

SDNT

if you guys want to play fantasy basketball in a points only league for 12 people...

ID# 79907
password sdnt

live draft
point only
TEAM THREAD JACKER​
>WE GONNA JACK YOUR THREAD...ITS GOIN DOWN!​
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote:
if you guys want to play fantasy basketball in a points only league for 12 people...

Aww yeah.

Thanks for starting the league Ross.

Just joined.

Join up SDNT still 10 spots available.

Come on you pansies!!!
tongue.gif

I dunno man, these Lakers/Bulls comparisons are really starting to get old. Personally, I'm tired of it.
193784214.jpg

[/b]​

San Diego pro teams on Primetime television tonite, I know its going to be a lot of channel recalling..... :pimp:
pimp.gif

City of SD "Clack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

im glad my 63 inch HDTV has half and half screen. otherwise i'd kill my remote with the recall after recall. lets do this! big day for SD sportswise.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

Quote:
m glad my 63 inch HDTV has half and half screen. otherwise i'd kill my remote with the recall after recall. lets do this! big day for SD sportswise.

I cant watch tv with the split screens, makes me cross-eyed :lol:
laugh.gif
................Well hope everyone's Chargers get a win.....How about the those Eggles :pimp:
pimp.gif
...Yeaaa Boyeeee
City of SD "Clack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

the thing thats really dope about the supremes is that the dude still rocks them with the buffalo tags still on. and if you are wondering.... yes they are real.

go Chargers! the Padres are seriously cursed from making it past divisional series. no joke i hate the Cardinals... at least Marty let Phil throw the ball tonight. good game.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Purple Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8

Back
Top Bottom