San Antonio NT's Come in...

I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE CAUGHT THIS
 STARTING AT THE 2:12 MARK.....PRINCE REPRESENTS...I KNEW IT ALL ALONG...5NEAKSUP5 featuring PRINCE...GIF NEEDS TO BE MADE OUTTA THIS

IF THIS DOUBLE POSTS ITS WORTH IT ONCE AGAIN AT THE 2:12 MARK..PRINCE PUTS IT DOWN FOR SNEAKS UP...5NEAKS UP5..REPRESENT..SOMEONE MAKE A GIF OF THIS....

IF THIS DOUBLE POSTS ITS WORTH IT ONCE AGAIN AT THE 2:12 MARK..PRINCE PUTS IT DOWN FOR SNEAKS UP...5NEAKS UP5..REPRESENT..SOMEONE MAKE A GIF OF THIS....

I saw that Prince tribute and didnt even notice he was reppin' LOL 
pimp.gif

Considering the inclement weather upon us, the SneaksUp Cup will have to be rescheduled
indifferent.gif

yup lets do it the following week...gives me one more week to get my soccer skills up to par

I'm shimmering with joy that it was rescheduled... No harm... Just foolin around... I didnt think I would have gotten picked to lay anyways... lol

Ill be in vegas on the 27-30 pr mark is over there right now ..jake,ucasta,felix will also be there this month as well......why the hell havnt we planed a sneaks up vegas tour yet?

Vegas is cool, but I'm just burned out on it. The fam's schedule for trips for the '10-'11, is LA in Sept, NYC in December and back to LA in Februrary for the All Star game. Y'all have fun.

Back
Top Bottom