SAN ANDREAS APPRECIATION . VOL. GROVE STREET

SA really did have it all when it came to GTA. They managed to put so much into that game and it was dope. I'll be damned if I didn't enjoy rollingfrom San Fierro to Las Venturas while "F Wit Dre Day" was blasting.

I'm also a huge fan of IV and Niko as a character due to his interactions and comments of Liberty City and everyone you work for and against. Story wiseit's pretty much for me on the top because after all you do throughout the game at the end of all what really did you achieve? Even Niko questions it. Ifyou finished it and know the outcomes you'll know what I mean. It comes at a surprise and much like the game it's realistic.

Speaking of GTAIV The Lost and Damned is great. Billy Grey needs to go down as one of the best characters in the series..that and Malc and his "RuffRyders"-esq motorcyle club.
pimp.gif

Anybody who want to replay Anyway of the GTA I urge you to get the PC version of it if your computer can handle it. Nice upgrade for when you decide to gothrough it. I don't know about the other but I know in SA you can use person tracks on a separate radio station.

Bumpin Boosie on my way to San Fierro
pimp.gif

san andreas was dope. for some reason i feel that the map in san andreas is bigger than 4... it just feels that way. they also had missions in the boonieswhich was hella fun
laugh.gif
. the storyline and the terrain is what was most memorable for me in gta:SA. favorite mission has to be that dam mission where u placesatchels on the damn, u jump out of a plane on a parachute
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

san andreas was dope. for some reason i feel that the map in san andreas is bigger than 4... it just feels that way. they also had missions in the boonies which was hella fun
laugh.gif
. the storyline and the terrain is what was most memorable for me in gta:SA. favorite mission has to be that dam mission where u place satchels on the damn, u jump out of a plane on a parachute
pimp.gif

That's because it was.

Although you could do more in SA, Vice City blew my mind away. Vice City gets my vote just from the soundtrack alone.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

san andreas was dope. for some reason i feel that the map in san andreas is bigger than 4... it just feels that way. they also had missions in the boonies which was hella fun
laugh.gif
. the storyline and the terrain is what was most memorable for me in gta:SA. favorite mission has to be that dam mission where u place satchels on the damn, u jump out of a plane on a parachute
pimp.gif

The map in San Andreas was bigger than IV. This has been known since before IV has been released, Rockstar have said that IV wouldn't be quite as big asSan Andreas.. But the detail in IV is nothing short of amazing considering its size. Imagine if San Andreas had IVs graphics and a multiplayer mode. I swear, Iwouldn't stop playing that game.

san andreas was literally where im from. (Los Santos/LA) and to see how much stuff was similar according to real life, i thought it was great.

i mean san francisco isnt 5 minutes away but drivin to san fierro feels like it takes FOREVER like it's supposed to...

and the #^@#$# BOONIES in between was spot on too.
laugh.gif

hey kneesh... can i borrow wife you?
embarassed.gif

roll.gif

this and vice city were the best, i beat vice city nine times, cuz its the only game i have in denmark worth playin and i play it when i go stay with mygrandparents there

I remember when I first got this game.

Mom surprised me with it on the Friday after it came out, my birthday was that Monday.

My bro and I stayed up all weekend playing it, by the time Monday (My b-day) came around, we were already in San Fierro.

This game is HUGE, we got lost within the first 10 minutes of playing it.

Storyline, mission, location was
eek.gif

Classic.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'm gonna agree. San Andreas >>> IV.
They took out too much in IV that was in San Andreas.
you read my mind. when i first played IV i expected it to have most of the same feature as the previous GTA and more. when i saw u couldnt docertain things like in san andreas i was very disappointed. i think san andreas was longer also.

Amazing game. Totally trumps IV in terms of missions and extras and the story line.

But thanks to the physics and graphics in IV, I can't really go back to S.A. It feels dated.

San Andreas FTW!

This game was really fun to play due to the fact that you can take over territories, fight gang members, customize whips, lift weights, play ball, get ahair-cut, and roam around the cities.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Amazing game. Totally trumps IV in terms of missions and extras and the story line.

But thanks to the physics and graphics in IV, I can't really go back to S.A. It feels dated.

You like the physics in IV? I find them quite annoying.. One of the things that I definitely don't like about IV. It's so annoying how it takes like3-4 seconds to get up after you get hit by a car or you fall in some other way. You can get killed twice over if you fall in a multiplayer game. But I knowwhat you mean with graphics. I remember playing San Andreas for the first time, weeks after playing IV for the first time. The graphics looked horrible. Theywere pretty bad even for that generation's consoles standards..

Who in the hell said 80s dress > 90s ?

eek.gif
roll.gif

The clothes in SA (in the 90s) were wayyy better than those hand-me down purple button ups they wear in Vice City .

Originally Posted by M0dernMarVel

and Malc and his "Ruff Ryders"-esq motorcyle club.
pimp.gif
I loved the interactions between the two gangs. They were so different, but completely the same.

Johnny and Malc made for some hilarious conversations.

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

I hated dealing with OG Loc.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though, as far as no-main characters goes, he might be the best.

B Dup was funny too. "Now go make that toilet sparkle!"

San Andreas is appreciated. They captured the essence and feel of California and Las Vegas perfectly. If they remade San Andreas with GTA IV's graphics andphysics engine it would be epic.

Back
Top Bottom