Samsung Galaxy S II | 4.3' Super Amoled Plus, Dual Core 1GHz, 8MP/1080p Video, Worlds Thinest Phone

Great thing I didn't upgrade to the Nexus S, this just may be my 2nd Android device. Still wont move me from the iPhone though. I love my damn iPhone.

Thank God for actually needing 2 phones.

Great thing I didn't upgrade to the Nexus S, this just may be my 2nd Android device. Still wont move me from the iPhone though. I love my damn iPhone.

Thank God for actually needing 2 phones.

Originally Posted by bamez

if this is coming out for AT&T, why in the world would anyone want that other 4g phone they got coming out. its 4.5" (no #$%@) way too big for a phone.

The Infuse 4G(the phone you're referring to) has been downsized from 4.5" to 4.3".

I think Samsung is going to do the same thing with that SGSII they did with the SGS, release an European model, the one pictured and they make one separately for the four major US carriers.

Originally Posted by bamez

if this is coming out for AT&T, why in the world would anyone want that other 4g phone they got coming out. its 4.5" (no #$%@) way too big for a phone.

The Infuse 4G(the phone you're referring to) has been downsized from 4.5" to 4.3".

I think Samsung is going to do the same thing with that SGSII they did with the SGS, release an European model, the one pictured and they make one separately for the four major US carriers.

Back
Top Bottom