Sample SB's Low!!! THE OFF! Looks Good IMO!

umm no! where do they come up with these themes now in days anyway they find inspiration of the dumbest stuff

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

these would be cool if they had a white midsole, blue midsole stitching (like the lake on the can) and blue on either the eyelets or tongue. this shoe lacks variation, but cool concept.

here we go with some other PS color combos. Some blue , white and or dark green set the shoe up to be something nice..
da81514a6dcdcebd3e085897ce09b6f0946bbe7.jpg

I'll probably grab these if they're a GR and reasonable.

I don't mind hypebeasty shoes. I still like reasonable,classy ones......a few bright pairs don't bother me.

They're really running out of influence ideas at Nike Sb, huh?

Maybe a white midsole coulda saved these. But this is just another 'strictly for the 15 year olds' release.

Originally Posted by duerr

I'll probably grab these if they're a GR and reasonable.

I don't mind hypebeasty shoes. I still like reasonable,classy ones......a few bright pairs don't bother me.
clearly says sample.

Originally Posted by sbfreak

delete if old....
i think it was made to go against the mosquito sb's!
laugh.gif
info from nikeskateboarding.org not com. and mentalkicks
looks hot to me
pimp.gif

OFFBUG.png
Do you guys not even search for info just post??? These were posted about two months ago before the Mosquito's came out...They ARE theMosquito's...they are not releasing against them....Orginally the Mosquito's were supposed to be the Off's but there was a trademark issue (runningtheme with SB) so the orginal sample (above) was scrapped and the new SB is what remains....

Back
Top Bottom