Salm Dunk contest Vol. Everyone backing Shannon Brown

Demar's injured, they should have Terrance Williams in there.

TERRRANCE.
Please make this happen, one cause he could win, two so he can back up all the *@!% he talks on twitter.

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

chase budinger
Damn straight
pimp.gif

Edit: but I have a feeling the NBA will just get someone that's also in the Rookie Challenge as a replacement....... Russell Westbrook?

KingjamesJP84 wrote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

nate robinson winning again? nah
laugh.gif

there are only so many dunks/gimmicks u can pull off and add when u're 5'6

Actually he has dunks he can do that he hasn't done yet, and in fact nobody has in an NBA dunk contest. I've seen him do a reverse (the opposite direction) 180 between the legs easily. He is jumping off one foot now and can do a 1 footed windmill, which looks hella impressive from a 5'8 guy. I wonder if he can do the "Troy McCray," that's another one that looks sick from a 5'8 guy, but I've never even seen a bigger guy in the NBA do it yet. Also, if he can take the ball out of someone's hand and at least windmill, but preferably between the legs (btw every guy on TFB can), that's a 50.

http://www.youtube.com/v/5Ur64AavlNI&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/5Ur64AavlNI&hl=en_US&fs=1&
sick.gif
This guy is 5'7 ?. If he is 6'6 he would probably yank a quarter off the top of the backboard with ease

Dude that was on my high school team was 6'5" and could grab quarters off the top of the backboard. But he couldnt shoot and had not post game.

Originally Posted by henz0

Derozan

WORD....

but as a knicks fan, i want to see nate win it again.... 3x would be
pimp.gif

but as a slam dunk contest fan, i want to see demar win it....

Russ Westbrook would be cool too...But Shannon got it..Lebron won that high school joint strictly off hype

Defo Shannon to win but would like to see what Nate has left, swear he has pulled out everything in his arsenal.

Back
Top Bottom