Sal Alosi's 'Tripgate' vol. Only the Jets / Suspended / Alosi has "resigned"

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

LOLZ @ this whole thread
LOLZ @ your SOJ
SOJ>>>>Bum @@# Dolphins though...for all the ***+ you talked in the preseason this team is still most likely headed to the playoffs while once gain you'll be chilling with Alosi on the sideline
laugh.gif

LOLZ @ this whole thread
LOLZ @ your SOJ
SOJ>>>>Bum @@# Dolphins though...for all the ***+ you talked in the preseason this team is still most likely headed to the playoffs while once gain you'll be chilling with Alosi on the sideline
laugh.gif

LOLZ @ this whole thread
LOLZ @ your SOJ
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
#%@$ please. Your team is going to get handled by the Steelers and Bears, and then we'll have identical records after we beat the Bills and Lions. Your team is headed for the couch.

LOLZ @ this whole thread
LOLZ @ your SOJ
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
#%@$ please. Your team is going to get handled by the Steelers and Bears, and then we'll have identical records after we beat the Bills and Lions. Your team is headed for the couch.

That you Bart? Big talkers, big mouths, can't back it up. You were beat at home by CHAD HENNE of all people. And who loses at home by 42 points? I mean, really, 45-3?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That you Bart? Big talkers, big mouths, can't back it up. You were beat at home by CHAD HENNE of all people. And who loses at home by 42 points? I mean, really, 45-3?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I KNEW someone instructed it. I don't believe it was him and he's just a scapegoat, but I told some of you dense fools.
laugh.gif

Where are folks like JPZ? Acting like that was a "coincidental" wall.

i dont remember when (but it was this season) , but i remember whatching nfl network and watching a highlight similar to this (a gunner going out of bounds) and either michael irving or marshall faulk said something like "back in my day if you went that deep out of bounds you would get swallowed and not be heard from again in that play" so things like these have been going on for a while, so as soon as i saw this i knew they where instructed to do this, that dude just crossed the line, and honestly im not even sure he was sorry, he was just sorry he got caught (well the whole jets organization)

roll.gif
I KNEW someone instructed it. I don't believe it was him and he's just a scapegoat, but I told some of you dense fools.
laugh.gif

Where are folks like JPZ? Acting like that was a "coincidental" wall.

i dont remember when (but it was this season) , but i remember whatching nfl network and watching a highlight similar to this (a gunner going out of bounds) and either michael irving or marshall faulk said something like "back in my day if you went that deep out of bounds you would get swallowed and not be heard from again in that play" so things like these have been going on for a while, so as soon as i saw this i knew they where instructed to do this, that dude just crossed the line, and honestly im not even sure he was sorry, he was just sorry he got caught (well the whole jets organization)

LOLZ @ this whole thread
LOLZ @ your SOJ
laugh.gif
You guys are delusional. Out of your 9 wins only 2 of those teams have winning records, and both those teams (New England and us) came back to beat you in your second meetings with them.

LOLZ @ this whole thread
LOLZ @ your SOJ
laugh.gif
You guys are delusional. Out of your 9 wins only 2 of those teams have winning records, and both those teams (New England and us) came back to beat you in your second meetings with them.

Yep. 3 points against Baltimore? 0 against GB. 6 against Miami. 3 against New England. That's some tough, dominating team right there.
roll.gif

Yep. 3 points against Baltimore? 0 against GB. 6 against Miami. 3 against New England. That's some tough, dominating team right there.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom