Sad, sad story smh

5k could change someones life or be just a trickle in the ocean

I am guessing the rings she bought together amounted 500-1500. Meaning she probably wasn't well off, plus walking along the highway instead of driving, she might not of had a car. She coulda called a taxi but she was drunk.

RIP Madame.

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by socluis90

celebrating that hard over 5k though?

Since when is treating your friends to dinner considered celebrating hard?  Sad story regardless.
Exactly plus she spent the money on wedding rings for her and her husband.  Not like she spent it on a car or whatnot.  Real talk if I won 5K, I'd celebrate the same way.  Buy dinner, have a good time and live life.
laugh.gif
word
she bought herself and her husband new wedding bands. maybe they didnt have the money to buy the bands they wanted when they first got married and this was the opportunity to buy them?

you can't say its a bad investment because thats probably one of the only meaningful things you can buy with your money, come on now, its a cotdamn wedding band. not a damn diamond necklace.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by socluis90

celebrating that hard over 5k though?

Since when is treating your friends to dinner considered celebrating hard?  Sad story regardless.
Exactly plus she spent the money on wedding rings for her and her husband.  Not like she spent it on a car or whatnot.  Real talk if I won 5K, I'd celebrate the same way.  Buy dinner, have a good time and live life.
laugh.gif
word
she bought herself and her husband new wedding bands. maybe they didnt have the money to buy the bands they wanted when they first got married and this was the opportunity to buy them?

you can't say its a bad investment because thats probably one of the only meaningful things you can buy with your money, come on now, its a cotdamn wedding band. not a damn diamond necklace.
Exactly. I think it's really sweet that the first thing she did was buy rings for her and her husband. Maybe that's something they've really wanted for a long time.

Sad story, but man, she had been drinking AND she was walking on a highway? Recipe for straight disaster.

I ride past that bar every other fri and sun.
It's on a 2 lane road that has lots of accidents with cars,
so there's no way she should've been walking out there.
But she did live in Crystal Rock, which is right down the road from
the bar.
I also read the whole article in the Sandusky Register and it said that
they didn't have the money to get rings when they got married, and she was
going to use the left over money on a down payment for a boat to start a fishing
business with her husband

Back
Top Bottom