Sad News...one of my best friends, Big Fame One has passed away

So sad to hear. I didn't know but, and this may sounds strange, from what I read of his posts he seemed like the type of dude that would be easy to befriends with.

Sorry to all of you who were friends with/knew him, though it sounds like you were blessed to even have that honor.

Wow. Must've been a privilege to know this man.

It's like "unfortunate passing" is the theme of the day. It's been a crazy Sunday.

R.I.P.
tired.gif

damn, i remember seeing dude post here all the time back in the day. hes from seattle too. R.I.P.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

what the %+@# !!!!!

aahhh mann we lost a good dude mann
my heart goes out to BFO's friends and family
My deepest sympathies

frown.gif

tired.gif

frown.gif

Truly a sad day!

BFO & my grandpops, same day, damn, RIP to both.
RIP to the loved ones lost today.

These stories of BFO are
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. The world lost a real good dude today. Condolences to everyone who knew him.I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

RIP BFO, he's definitely one of the most notorious nt'ers ever, and that avy of his definitely needs a retirement.

RIP

hold your head 206, i know yall were especially close, and condolences go out to all of his friends and family.

damn shame

I'm gonna go in my front yard, smoke a cigar, and drink some bourbon.

Toss one up for Fame if ya can. He'd be stoked.

And he'd hate all the attention and probably get embarrassed and maybe cry...friggin Jake.

This was from first Seattle summit. Jake let me, Alex and Nick (Khlav) crash at his place, and showed us around Seattle. We even went tagging walls by hisapartment complex.

This guy....wow, just like many of you guys here i'm straight in w.t.f. mode.... Talked to him a couple months back and didn't think much of it but nowi'm like oh man.....

I met him during the first Seattle summit that we had. Me, shugaray and his wife all met him at his apartment when he used to live right in between magnoliaand ballard. Even then, when my young and naive butt, i enjoyed the convo's we had. He schooled me on who did most of the tagging around Seattle, his pastexperiences with graffiti and his life experiences period....and then it turned out my barber at the time was his homie, so all the better! over time i know hegot to be pretty good friends with oo206oo and Ray, but he always supported me with my business ventures, and always had the best advice to give me

I've had the pleasure of having a great friendship with the guy, and knowing him personally as well, i've been fortunate to not lose many people in mylife, but this was not one of those guys who i thought would go on this soon. *!$% man, i'll miss you for reals, i'll make sure to buy you one nexttime i go out, just get me back when i see you

2rrl2dw.jpg

Damn this thread was tough to read through, I remember being around when things first started under the name gsob8 and as a kid I always loved BFO's, 206,Muscle, dudes like that type of humor. Probably sculpted some of mine while growing up...

Nice to read the stories in here, hopefully some more get up...damn

Man R.I.P. Never really talked to the dude, but I always appreciated the info he would drop. I checked thewarfarecollective on the regular to see what he and206 were up to.

YO!
it's nice to see all the familiar faces on this post.
True.

I appreciate you guys, you know who you are. It's cool to see you though under these circumstances.

frown.gif
Damn Jake. You my dude. I'm celebrating your life from my cornerof the earth.
glasses.gif
DF!!!

Oh my God.
tired.gif

RIP, this is really shocking. My deepest condolences to his family and loved ones.

How did I miss this!? That's crazy. I never knew him personally, but I definitely respected him as a fellow NTer. Everyone always had good things to sayabout him. It's terrible to hear about this.

My girl's best friend passed away yesterday morning as well. She had scleroderma. Everyone thought she was doing fine up until it happened. She had beenconfined to the bed, but things were looking up. She was talking about returning to school and everything, then it just happened. She was 24. We're losingour people way too young these days...

This should be more than enough evidence that it's vital that we tell those close to us that we love them and care about them, because tomorrow is NEVERpromised for ANYONE.

Never got a chance to get to know him, but just remember seeing his name and avy and his hilarious posts for the few years I've been checking in here.

R.I.P. seemed like a truly great person, it's a shame when good people die so young.

Back
Top Bottom