Sacramento?!

thanx...if mulamike can't get the florin one today, i'll get it since I'm going to be down there later this evening

Preparing to strike out online lol

nerd.gif

Thanks basically i dont like that nike switched it up till 7am for us lol will try finishline and then nike if that fails lol

Every time I tell people to go swoop up the left over pairs they think I'm tripping. My boy did work 80% is unclaimed/ left over pairs. So next time you don't win a raffle and strike out it really is your own fault for not looking into other ways to cop in Sacramento.View media item 952946

Every time I tell people to go swoop up the left over pairs they think I'm tripping. My boy did work 80% is unclaimed/ left over pairs. So next time you don't win a raffle and strike out it really is your own fault for not looking into other ways to cop in Sacramento.View media item 952946
Which stores did those unclaimed pairs come from?

I know theere were pairs left over when me and my cuz went to pick up the pair i won him at around 12:45 at shiekhs Roseville....sizes were if i remember 8, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11, 14

Phenom in Elk Grove just got a FSR of the trainer 3 horse racing if anyone on here is interested.

i know the Carmine 6 release is like 2 weeks out, but im jus tryna get my game plan together. So can anyone chime in on when is the most likely day stores at Arden will give out guaranteed tickets, well if its not an online raffle. If my memory serves me correct, the last few release for HOH, tickets get handed out on mondays, and footaction is what, tuedays, sometime monday?...thanks in advance

i know the Carmine 6 release is like 2 weeks out, but im jus tryna get my game plan together. So can anyone chime in on when is the most likely day stores at Arden will give out guaranteed tickets, well if its not an online raffle. If my memory serves me correct, the last few release for HOH, tickets get handed out on mondays, and footaction is what, tuedays, sometime monday?...thanks in advance
Honestly it's up in the air. There is not set ticket date or time. Percy told me it's whenever the shoes get processed. With that being said be at the mall Monday-weds morning. Plan your lunch break accordingly. I already requested to come in at 6am that week so I can take my lunch at 10am lol

yea that what i was affraid of. i was tryna plan it out because im in Vacaville, so its like a 40 min drive. i think i will b up there Monday morning and maybe tuesday so hopefully i hit gold LOL. good look my man....

Why don't you go to solano mall? My boy lives in that area and he always gets his stuff at solano

Edit-I can confirm shoe palace in solano will have them. Just don't go for a 10 or 10.5, because I know the workers will take those sizes

Last edited:
oh im going there as well, but they are all raffles. im tryna lock up at least one early if i can. and shoe palace there is changing. things there were mad shady but a store manager from another location got put there to try and clean things up. he wasnt lettin nothin go down. they had concord lows there to day, i was tryna cop the rest that they had and he wasnt havin it. only could get one. when it was FCFS that was the spot. then when they started doin raffles and saw the shadyness i wasnt even goin there. we'll see how things go though

Why don't you go to solano mall? My boy lives in that area and he always gets his stuff at solano

Edit-I can confirm shoe palace in solano will have them. Just don't go for a 10 or 10.5, because I know the workers will take those sizes

F Shoe Palace, maybe he wants to get his shoes without having to buy other crap.

F Shoe Palace, maybe he wants to get his shoes without having to buy other crap.
lol yo i have heard of this but i have never encountered having to buy shirts or whatever in order to get my kicks. thats crazy tho!

oh im going there as well, but they are all raffles. im tryna lock up at least one early if i can. and shoe palace there is changing. things there were mad shady but a store manager from another location got put there to try and clean things up. he wasnt lettin nothin go down. they had concord lows there to day, i was tryna cop the rest that they had and he wasnt havin it. only could get one. when it was FCFS that was the spot. then when they started doin raffles and saw the shadyness i wasnt even goin there. we'll see how things go though
Funny you say that. I know the new manager James lol. I don't know him on a personal level, but I chopped it up about kicks with him. It's still going to be shady I know for a fact he's taking care of 2 of my friends. The shadiness will never end.

To add to that story do you guys know shoe palace arden restocked on the jordan XI lows yesterday? You wouldn't know unless you got the text from Tony (short oompa looking manager). Anyways my boy is in good with him he got that text. My boy relayed the message to me. Went up there and he was like nah no XIs. In comes my boy and I was like "how come he gets to buy one?". Tony turned ghost real quick and said some bs. Like it's for the reserve list. Im like reserve list? I told him to be real with me, that's my boy buying the shoes he's not on any reserve list. I asked him "it's pretty much who you texted huh?". With a look of shame he said yes lol. I was about to say something to him after, but since my homie got it in I didn't want to ruin that for him.

Last edited:
welp, damn. cant trust no one huh lol. shoe thing really got people doing the most. oh well. shoe palace is jus one of MANY options. but if any word on Arden tickets prior to that monday, post it or hit my inbox. im tryna double up AND get one for the wife...

Man I have not stepped foot in Shoe Palace because they made me buy something in order to purchase the shoe, and that has been since the First galaxy pack smh. Like really, how shady is that.

Man I have not stepped foot in Shoe Palace because they made me buy something in order to purchase the shoe, and that has been since the First galaxy pack smh. Like really, how shady is that.
I could go on for days about how shady the Shoe Palace is in Arden but all I'll say is that if they were the only supplier of J's on the Earth, I would never have another pair of them and I LOVE my J's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom