Sacramento?!

Man, I only get the special 
smokin.gif

and naw, I didn't tap-tap-pull 
laugh.gif
 I was in business attire and would have looked like a fool in there!

The Mexican lady who works behind the counter recognizes me whenever I go in now 
roll.gif
mean.gif
That's good that they recognize you whenever you go in...That tends to lead to hook ups.

Still need to try this place, lol.

Has anyone been to Crepeville lately? It seems to have lost the chill vibe before the renovation. Idk if it's new owners who are pushing the waiters to consistently check on people every five minutes or what, but I'm not really digging it anymore.

Anybody have any of the Sheikh codes for the raffle for the 1's?

dropped by the Shiekh at downtown plaza after work. the guy said no raffle codes for the 1s and that they will be doing FCFS for those.

but they did have raffle code for the 9s which is odd cause i think the 1s are more popular than those 9s

Jordan Retro 9 Barons

Downtown Sac
Raffle code: af0855bb17

Last edited:
dropped by the Shiekh at downtown plaza after work. the guy said no raffle codes for the 1s and that they will be doing FCFS for those.

but they did have raffle code for the 9s which is odd cause i think the 1s are more popular than those 9s

Jordan Retro 9 Barons

Downtown Sac
Raffle code: af0855bb17
Yeah I called and thought the same thing. Florin said they are going to have the raffle codes available tomorrow and Arden said they still don't know if they're getting them.

I do know that HOH did sizes on Monday afternoon and FootAction did theirs this morning in Arden. Champs isn't getting the 1's but they did still have a bunch of tickets for a bunch of sizes in the 9's. If you want those I'd call and see of they still have any available.

A lot of interest is more for the 9s IMO...most callin the ones broke mans shadows or some ******edness like that

9's are gonna be everywhere; even FTL Downtown is getting them and they barely get any Jordan's. For anyone that is interested, here's the code for the 9's at Shiekh Arden.

View media item 893317

Last edited:
I was askin around about when Arden stores were handin out guaranteed tix too. Do they jus do it randomly or do they tell you if asked?? Folks was quiet mannn...

I was askin around about when Arden stores were handin out guaranteed tix too. Do they jus do it randomly or do they tell you if asked?? Folks was quiet mannn...
FootAction will tell you, if you call them they'll tell you whether they got their shipment in and then whether they'll do guaranteed pairs the same day or the next day. Champs is cool about that too.

HOH is a different story; they may tell you the right day but never the right time. On Monday I was at the mall at 11 and the employees told me that they would be doing the 9's at 2:00 and they didn't know what they were doing for the 1's. I come back at 1:00 and they had already started. When I walked into the store I asked the employee what they were doing for the 1's and he said check back tomorrow. I get in line for the 9's get my size and then ask the manager (Percy) what's going on with the 1's. Then he tells me they are doing those right now but you can only get one shoe between the 9 and 1. I asked for a size 9 in the 1 but they were already gone so I ended up getting a 9.5. Pissed me off that I was there before anyone and didn't get my size because of the shady-*** employee.

So if anyone comes up on a size 9 and needs a 9.5, pm me and we can work something out.

Last edited:
^good look. Yea I don't mess wit HOH cuz of they shadyness but I wanted to see what's up wit footaction. Guess I shoulda been more persistent... F*** Percy!

Last edited:
I still don't have a face on that man lol is there anyway we could report his a#%? Maybe footlocker twitter or something...HOH Arden is prolly the only place with the good drops...it just sucks we have no chances.

I still don't have a face on that man lol is there anyway we could report his a#%? Maybe footlocker twitter or something...HOH Arden is prolly the only place with the good drops...it just sucks we have no chances.

old asian guy = percy.

Back
Top Bottom