Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

I need to figure out a way to get out of next season's tickets

Only thing so far is to do stop payment on my cc and eat the two months of payments I've made towards it :frown:

Need to get in on this sacramenco :lol:

roll.gif

Idk if I'll ever be able to part ways with this hoeass of a franchise man, unless they move.

Been through too much, it's essentially a matter of being in too deep and no turning back lol

That video Dave posted of Boogie tonight. Good God. I hate vivek & Co so much. **** that little dweeb forever. I'm more pissed by the hour.

As much as we loved big Cuz we weren't going to win with him. Y'all know that. Not in this guard driven west. Let Divac work a winning squad isn't coming over night but he will try his hardest. Question let's say we would've kept Cuz and paid him.And he would've still been doing the same stuff he's been doing on the court when things didn't go his way. Would that be acceptable still for the next X amount of years? To me no that why I'm ok with the move he hasn't grown up yet best center or not.

As much as we loved big Cuz we weren't going to win with him. Y'all know that. Not in this guard driven west. Let Divac work a winning squad isn't coming over night but he will try his hardest. Question let's say we would've kept Cuz and paid him.And he would've still been doing the same stuff he's been doing on the court when things didn't go his way. Would that be acceptable still for the next X amount of years? To me no that why I'm ok with the move he hasn't grown up yet best center or not.

It's not so much that we're upset that Boogie's been traded. It's that we got peanuts in return.

Damn that was hard to watch. Boogie will be missed by the community. The ONLY star that wanted to STAY in Sacramento.

Boogie will be sorely, sorely missed in the community. :smh:

It's not the trade it's the return that's the problem.

- This is the same package NOLA offered PHI sans Buddy Hield. Buddy Hield is the difference between Boogie and Jahlil Okafor?
- Tyreke and Galloway will both be bought out. So the net return is Hield and NOLA 1st, the Blazers received Nurkic and a 1st for Plumlee. Think about that.
- The 1st we received is Top 3 protected. How in God's name do you allow that to happen? The 2019 1st Philly received from us is UNPROTECTED in exchange for cap space. Cap space is worth more than Boogie?

Divac is in way over his head

that and the fact this makes our front office look even worse then before. No player is going to went to play in the 916/279

I didn't think it was possible but with vivek as owner I guess we had it coming :x :smh:

I was listening to Dave this morning and he made the comment that we gave up more to Philly in that Stauskas deal than we got in return from NOLA. Man this FO is garbage.

It's not the trade it's the return that's the problem.

- This is the same package NOLA offered PHI sans Buddy Hield. Buddy Hield is the difference between Boogie and Jahlil Okafor?
- Tyreke and Galloway will both be bought out. So the net return is Hield and NOLA 1st, the Blazers received Nurkic and a 1st for Plumlee. Think about that.
- The 1st we received is Top 3 protected. How in God's name do you allow that to happen? The 2019 1st Philly received from us is UNPROTECTED in exchange for cap space. Cap space is worth more than Boogie?

Divac is in way over his head

I think the driving force behind this deal was the fact that Vivek thinks Buddy is Steph Curry.. he probably tuned into the rising stars game, saw Buddy hit a couple 3s, and hit up Vlade to do whatever it takes

Now Lillard is potentially available.  impatient morons probably could have had him in a Cousins deal.

Back
Top Bottom