Sacramento Kings season thread | 32-48 | 4/13 @ HOU 5pm

Or the Med Center off business 80?
This, on Stockton Blvd

Cmon @Nelson999
laugh.gif
why would i know about this place though?

Rck hook me up with a job at the hospital bruh, I'll clean bathrooms if I have to.

I'm not balling like you [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Let me crush on your couch when u move to midtown rck

I'll leave behind a 12 pack of PBR [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

just now seeing this video, pretty cool.  Vivek's part at the end was interesting, honestly had no idea he was so in touch with what is said about the Kings from the outside. Finally he had something more to say than the usual cheesy lines that he just repeats over and over

And Boogie at the very end 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think we can win at least 41-43. West will be tough, but the east shouldn't be too bad.

just now seeing this video, pretty cool.  Vivek's part at the end was interesting, honestly had no idea he was so in touch with what is said about the Kings from the outside. Finally he had something more to say than the usual cheesy lines that he just repeats over and over
The "Us against the world" should be the theme of the season. I would keep hammering home "when nobody else wanted you or when everyone else doubted you, we took a chance to show them what you're made of". People are still underestimating DMC, Rondo was washed up after Dallas, Karl couldn't get along with his players, etc.

I think we can win at least 41-43. West will be tough, but the east shouldn't be too bad.

The "Us against the world" should be the theme of the season. I would keep hammering home "when nobody else wanted you or when everyone else doubted you, we took a chance to show them what you're made of". People are still underestimating DMC, Rondo was washed up after Dallas, Karl couldn't get along with his players, etc.

BOOGIE MVP IS COMING

@Based Mod
 I'm going with 45 :nerd:

Yea we definitely have the talent to be a .500+ team if our new pieces gel together - '09 Rondo comes back, Belli finds his touch, WCS becomes a defensive juggernaut.......and Seth morphs into Steph :nerd:

I'm not sure about MVP this season. I can't remember an MVP that wasn't from a top tier team in recent memory (if ever). Still maybe a couple seasons from that.

he won't be the MVP for that precise reason but he will be talked about as an MVP candidate and get some votes

Back
Top Bottom