S3 Sportback vs. A45 AMG - NOT a Battle of the Luxury Hatchbacks Cuz AsusZero said so!

The benz reminds me a bit of a Golf form the side.

And the tailights seem to remind me of the new BMW 1 Series hatchback.

But for some reason, not sure why, I like that benz.

Thats not really a fair comparison. Should be more of an RS3, if or when available, versus the A AMG.

Camping out for the A45.... release date?

roll.gif

but seriously
will instacop...

Thats not really a fair comparison. Should be more of an RS3, if or when available, versus the A AMG.

Eh, the RS3 wasn't revealed a few hours before MB announced the A45 AMG, but the S3 was though.

Eh, the RS3 wasn't revealed a few hours before MB announced the A45 AMG, but the S3 was though.

You wouldn't compare a C63 to an S4 or an E63 to S6. Audi announced the unveiling of the S3 followed by Mercedes announcing the A AMG. Seems more like Merc is trying to steal Audi's thunder with something faster, not Audi trying to get ahead of Merc with a less powerful vehicle.

that Audi is gorgeous. The Ingolstadt based firm is way ahead of Mercedes regarding looks (even though Benz's have improved a lot).

A3 >> A
A4 > C
A5 >> CLA
A6 >>>>> E
A7 > CLS
A8 - S (I couldn't pick...)
Q7 SL (not necessarily the same class, but similar prices and both are the sports cars in the line-up, excluding the SLS of course.)

You wouldn't compare a C63 to an S4 or an E63 to S6. Audi announced the unveiling of the S3 followed by Mercedes announcing the A AMG. Seems more like Merc is trying to steal Audi's thunder with something faster, not Audi trying to get ahead of Merc with a less powerful vehicle.

Stop nitpicking and don't read more into it. Both were announced on the same day so I made a post about it.

Stop nitpicking and don't read more into it. Both were announced on the same day so I made a post about it.

Ha you mad bro? Don't put versus in your title, followed by "Battle of the fast compact luxury hatchbacks. You're comparing apples and oranges. There's nothing to battle. I'm not reading into anything either, Audi made a formal announcement followed by Mercedes. You're the one thinking Audi is trying to preempt Mercedes announcement.

Ha you mad bro? Don't put versus in your title, followed by "Battle of the fast compact luxury hatchbacks. You're comparing apples and oranges. There's nothing to battle. I'm not reading into anything either, Audi made a formal announcement followed by Mercedes. You're the one thinking Audi is trying to preempt Mercedes announcement.

Ain't mad, jiimies not rustled here, you just taking the thread too seriously.

I didn't think Audi made a preemptive anything, I merely mentioned both were announced the same day so I made a post. And if Audi announced the RS3 and MB announced an A350, I'd post that too.

But hey, I'll change the title just for you bro if it'll make you happy.

Ain't mad, jiimies not rustled here, you just taking the thread too seriously.

I didn't think Audi made a preemptive anything, I merely mentioned both were announced the same day so I made a post. And if Audi announced the RS3 and MB announced an A350, I'd post that too.

But hey, I'll change the title just for you bro if it'll make you happy.

Ha. I like that...but you spelled my username wrong. :\

the s3 looks too station wagony instead of hot hatchy if you get what im saying...the merc looks very similar to the current gen GTI, which i like, but find odd because aren't the A3 and golf/gti built on the same platform?

Back
Top Bottom