RyGuy45's annual...S&T's TURKEYS OF THE YEAR!!!

smh.gif

Someone already posted "Star"bury...

But what about...

_39289057_jones1999_300x300.jpg
Nothing says Turkey like getting all your accomplishments stripped away.

I'm runnin with Charlie Weis with my vote, with ESPN Inc taking a close second.

And i personally wouldnt even put Bora$$ on the nominee list, let alone having him win it.

Dude still got his guy a record deal, and still made out like a bandit in his own pocketbook. And that's just for ARod.

^ Just like the smilies all you gotta do is click on the uploaded pic and you can drag it smaller or larger now on yuku
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

franchione-dennis_act8.jpg

I concur and please add the Texas A&M Athletic Dept. for switching to Adidas and firin R.C. Slocum in the first damn place.

Speaking of Adidas, since no one has mentioned it.

Let's give a big fat turkey to a team that lost to every good team on their schedule, they were overrated in the preseason, lost, beat up on Big Tenscrubs, was overrated again.

0e5c4c26-98e2-4043-9c1e-6376e0e1c26a.jpg

6846ca88-7a4e-429f-b737-02a9a41ecae1.jpg

smh.gif
, @ totaling less than 100 yds against your rival.

5ffa03e8-c0fa-4e2d-897e-9e87e1b2927f.jpg

michigan_oregon07.png

200709011334488994741-pf.widec.jpg

This team had no "Hart". Good things are coming though, it was a bad season for the Maize and Blue, but it finally got Carr out.

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

DoubleJs07 wrote:
Willie Williams...how someone messes up on their 12th chance is mind blowing
2007-01-28-williams.jpg
damn. i talked to dude a few times when he was out here in los angeles playing ball this past season. he's a real cool cat and so is his pops. that's why it surprises me when I find out the problems dude gets into. But why did he get dismissed from Louisville? Last time I saw dude, it was when he got a late hit against one of the teams they played early in the season.
Willie got caught with weed, I know the cop who arrested him. He pulled him over and when he got up to the car, Williams was shoving weed down histhroat.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Joel Zuliar...does ANYONE believe his story?
061024_zumaya_vmed_9p.widec.jpg

Lance Briggs....LOL @ anyone who thinks dude wasn't drunk....
briggslambo.jpg

and last.....

Tlusty says sorry for nude pictures on Internet

Nov 14, 2007 04:30 AM
Kevin McGran
SPORTS REPORTER

If naked pictures on the Internet are any indication, Jiri Tlusty is one wild and crazy guy from the Czech Republic.

And apparently, now regrets it.

Naked photos of the Leaf rookie - apparently taken by himself into a mirror - have appeared on various Internet sites.

Another photo, of him fully clothed and touching tongues with another man, was also posted. The photographs were apparently taken last year.

Tlusty did not speak to reporters after last night's game, but the Leafs issued a pair of statements.

"I used poor judgment in this instance last season, and I have learned a valuable lesson," said Tlusty's statement. "It will not happenagain and I have no further comment."

In an interview with one website which posted the pictures, 19-year-old Tlusty denied he was gay and said the tongue picture was taken while celebrating afriend's birthday with several pals from his hometown of Slany, Czech Republic.

GM John Ferguson stood by his rookie.

"Photographs were posted recently on the Internet without Jiri's knowledge," said Ferguson's statement.

"He made a naïve mistake as a teenager. It's a lesson in how something private can easily become very public in the Internet age. Hopefully it's alesson that other people will learn from as well."

Since the start of the season, the Leafs have banned all cell phones from their locker room.

That ban was aimed at outsiders, like accredited media and family, friends and occasional fans who have access.

One of the websites which posted the pictures says lawyers have asked them to take them down.

http://www.thestar.com/Sports/NHL/article/276384

DoubleJs for stealing RyGuys thunder.. smh..

I did feel bad about it...
frown.gif
...I feel like Master P. copying everyone(Cookie Monster was his answer to the snowman)

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Willie got caught with weed, I know the cop who arrested him. He pulled him over and when he got up to the car, Williams was shoving weed down his throat.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

damn that's messed up
tired.gif
and i can't even clown dude for whathe did with the herb cause i would've probably ate it to if it was gonna keep me from gettin arrested and keep me on the football team. He should apply atHawaii, they take all the trouble makers.

Back
Top Bottom