ryan lochte gets flamed vol...KACIE MCDONNELL

He might be stupid but I guess most women don't really care about that because they think he's hot. I've seen his other interviews, I find the guy hilarious. Definitely not one of the more brighter people out there.

2nt8krc.jpg

Here y'all go again giving b's a pass for being white or light skinned.  This chick got mad overbite, her face isn't impressive at all, and she's rocking more makeup on then Ru Paul.  Fellas get ur minds right.
mean.gif

Here y'all go again giving b's a pass for being white or light skinned.  This chick got mad overbite, her face isn't impressive at all, and she's rocking more makeup on then Ru Paul.  Fellas get ur minds right.
mean.gif
aaaand the disgruntled black guy has made his way into the thread

only took a page and a half

Here y'all go again giving b's a pass for being white or light skinned.  This chick got mad overbite, her face isn't impressive at all, and she's rocking more makeup on then Ru Paul.  Fellas get ur minds right.:smh:
This

aaaand the disgruntled black guy has made his way into the thread

only took a page and a half
Not at all.   I'm just shooting alittle game to you fools walking around blind folded. 

She's ugly chief deal with it. 

If she was dark skinned everyone in here would be fully hydrated. 

Just saying whats real.

^So if she was giving you the strong eye at the bar, you wouldn't smash?

Not at all.   I'm just shooting alittle game to you fools walking around blind folded

She's ugly chief deal with it. 

If she was dark skinned everyone in here would be fully hydrated. 

Just saying whats real.

:lol: You would hit that in heartbeat if had the chance, miss me with that fake kick some knowledge junk.

Cats are quick to climb on that imaginary high horse

i dont even know anyone on here but im 100% sure everybody would hit that lol.

like why WOULDNT you?? lol

^So if she was giving you the strong eye at the bar, you wouldn't smash?
Whoa son the body is bodacious.  We're not talking about what I would do if she was in my face.  I'm talking about all the hoopla like she's a Carmen Electra or something.  Hands down she's a AWG in the face or less, because that overbite is real.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Good Day...Philly cats know Mike Jerrick (reporter guy) stays going in on celebrities. That's my mans. I remember watching that Kimmy K one live, dude had the jokes. Saw this a few weeks ago.

What's this Lochte dude's gimmick anyway? I don't know anything about him that doesn't fit in a pool, so what exactly made him deserving of 13 episodes of TV time? I've only seen the commercials for his show, but he comes off as something of a slow-witted high school jock type. I mean, dude can't even define his own edge...SOMEONE couldn't have written him a cool little soundbite for that?

Whoa son the body is bodacious.  We're not talking about what I would do if she was in my face.  I'm talking about all the hoopla like she's a Carmen Electra or something.  Hands down she's a AWG in the face or less, because that overbite is real.

The overbite isn't that noticeable, and she's got great teeth to go with it so I don't see how that's really a deal breaker. If she was straight drooling on herself or if she couldn't close her mouth all the way then I'd see your point, but it's definitely not that bad.

I don't think anyone is saying she's as famous as Carmen Electra or anything, but to be honest there are tons of bad chicks out there that are on Carmen Electra level or higher, and if they got posted on this site then everyone would thirst just like they are over this girl. Only reason this isn't happening in the "white girls appreciation thread" or whatever is because there was a good interview with Lochte that was deemed threadworthy and she happens to do traffic reporting on the show. From there the thread just evolved as things do. Let us live champ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom