Ryan Leaf arrested again in Montana - 3 Days After Posting Bail For Doing The Same Thing...

HELENA, Mont. -- Former NFL quarterback Ryan Leaf was arrested again Monday, just days after he posted bail on similar charges that he burglarized a home and stole prescription drugs, authorities said.

Leaf was first arrested on Friday after police found oxycodone pills in his golf bag that an acquaintance later said Leaf stole from his home. Then early Monday, three days after posting a $76,000 bond, he was arrested again on accusations that he broke into another home outside Great Falls, Central Montana Drug Task Force commander Chris Hickman said.

The owners walked into the home Sunday afternoon to find a "tall man with an athletic build" inside, Hickman said. The man told the owners he had the wrong address and left.

When I advised him that he was going to be charged with another count of burglary for the events that occurred, he didn't show any surprise -- and he didn't make any confessions or admissions.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man I read something and thought it was still from the first time he did that, guy has serious problems

Wow, I remember seeing him on an ESPN special a few months ago talking about his recovery and how he changed.

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Wow, I remember seeing him on an ESPN special a few months ago talking about his recovery and how he changed.

me too, dudes a joke. I'm ashamed he represents my school 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nothing else needs to be typed. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Not a laughing matter. You can judge him for his career, his personality, whatever. There's no defending him on many aspects, but the dude is an ADDICT, and only the dumbest Husky fans would laugh at someone who has a serious addiction. If you go on the Husky message boards, nobody is laughing. But here you are, treating it like he just threw another interception.

And again......

[h1]Texas issues fugitive warrants for Ryan Leaf[/h1]
4/26/12

GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) Authorities in Texas have issued two arrest warrants for Ryan Leaf, declaring the former NFL quarterback is a fugitive from justice.

The Texas prosecutor who brokered a 10-year probationary sentence for Leaf two years ago on drug and burglary charges filed a motion to revoke Leaf's probation earlier this month.

The warrants were issued Monday. Leaf made an initial appearance on them Wednesday via video from the jail in Cascade County, Mont. His total bond is now set at $126,000.

Leaf was arrested in Great Falls on March 30 and again early on April 2. Authorities said that both times he was found in possession of oxycodone taken from other people's residences.

Leaf is scheduled to be arraigned May 3 in the Montana case.

Oxy is no joke. Dude obviously isn't seeking any help, so I can't feel sorry for him one bit. He brought all of this on himself. He was the #2 pick and had the whole world in the palm of his hands and threw it all away. Alcohol and pills are a deadly combination and I wouldn't be surprised if it kills him one day. Jail might be the only thing keeping him alive.

Back
Top Bottom