Russ Wilson and Ciara?

Ciara has a nice face though. 

Ciara is pretty average all around

She got a nose job and her breast done. Remember how people were saying she was a Bruce Jenner when she first came out? There's nothing special about her body.

The dancing and the way she moves are sexy though. Like that Ride video.

Very good assessment, dude was a young buck fappin' to "Goodies" and has probably never encountered a women with a mouth piece like hers.

As a mixed cat myself, I'm proud he didn't wife up a white bird with non-existent bunz.

Russell Wilson isn't mixed. The hair has you guys fooled.

Last edited:
Ciara was famous before Russ. Dude probably been dreaming of that since HS.

He's getting another chance to live out a dream and probably aint really thinking it all the way through.

This is the first think i thought honestly :lol: Wilson is 26 now, so he was 15 when Goodies came out. He's been waiting for this moment for 11 years :lol:

I still think hes actually Indian and the NFL thinks people arent ready for that...

semi srs

Naw, they're just trying to keep the "good" hair in the family tree :lol:

It used to be pretty common and advantageous to keep your gene pool light.

Russell Wilson is black as **** lol.

Grandfather was the president of Norfolk State or something. I'm sure he has some mixture somewhere down the line, like we all do.

But there is little difference in the blackness of Russell Wilson and Future Hendrix.

As a mixed cat myself, I'm proud he didn't wife up a white bird with non-existent bunz.

Not sure if serious... He did EXACTLY that...

and... Ciara does not have cakes, either, so round 2 he's attempting to "wife up a black bird with non-existent buns". As a mixed cat yourself you sound like a clown.

Last edited:
12cdd454b7f040e2be1f493f718c712b.jpg

Last edited:
Marrying another person with their own bank account is a plus not a negative

Marrying a beautiful chick with no kids, no money, and you the "man" of the house supporting everything leaves you to pay out dough in the future. Ask MJ
marrying someone with a bigger bank account then you is a plus. Every other scenario its a negative.

You jaded bro, for real I hope you find love one day :lol:

Son dates scallywags that abandons him with kids. He needs to step outside that zone.

Based on what? The Black father nobody has ever seen?

Like I said, one of my cousins went to school with his dad. We talked about him over Thanksgiving, because they played.

From what I recall, his dad went to Columbia and Hampton.

His dad is black.

We come in all shades and have different hair textures.

Last edited:
Like I said, one of my cousins went to school with his dad. We talked about him over Thanksgiving, because they played.

From what I recall, his dad went to Columbia and Hampton.

His dad is black.

We come in all shades and have different hair textures.
U talkin bout Russell or Colin?

Back
Top Bottom