Russ Wilson and Ciara?

I saw them naked pics. There were no angles there. Definitely not flat.

With that said neither are the full in the bottom area.

Last edited:
Just enough for me, Ciara looks athletic in a good way, Rhianna has amazing legs. Ciara wins cause she actually has a face to go with it.

I'd take Rihanna...not to open a can of worms but Ciara got work done on her face.
And lmao at whoever said Ciara got more talent than Rihanna....Ciara got more stripper talent...and that's about it.

And Russ stay taking L's

Last edited:
Lol I don't think people here are getting it. Any man who has 4 kids with 4 different women clearly doesn't give a damp about judgementm

Let me explain . Have a family member who stays depressed over the fact he's not in his son's life but rarely does anything about it. He's remarried and everything and to the outside world he doesn't seem to care. In reality, he's deflated. You aactually think a healthy mind would live like Future?

Don't come at with" Men are wired to do this and that". Men , unlike animals, have the ability to reason. Do you think a happy, content male would do the things Future has done?

Let me explain . Have a family member who stays depressed over the fact he's not in his son's life but rarely does anything about it. He's remarried and everything and to the outside world he doesn't seem to care. In reality, he's deflated. You aactually think a healthy mind would live like Future?

Don't come at with" Men are wired to do this and that". Men , unlike animals, have the ability to reason. Do you think a happy, content male would do the things Future has done?

so you stand behind your family member but don't condone it for someone else? I have a hard time taking the stuff you say serious

1. I have no clue why you think your one situation accounts for everybody

2. It sounds like somebody hurt you and know you're seeking some sort of redemption by assuming it's the other party that actually hurt/more hurt than the party they left behind.

Well, it sounds like you're smoking something because none of what you said has to do with an RnB singer or the athlete we were discussing.

No. But apply it to your own words. Why wouldn't a happy normal male not care?

Last edited:
This is clearly a response to all them footballs being dropped on his ig.

And future lost for putting seeds in them other 3 sea hags. I mean good lord
sick.gif

U can tell them **** are pre fame and fortune

And if they're not then he really lost
Lol 1 of them is not 

This is NT, those women trapped Future

He didn't mean to make 4 kids, all the women's fault

Yes, this is NT and his fourth baby momma saw the good in him and chose to procreate with a wonderful yet misunderstood young man. She should be absolved of any blame stemming from not using any reason and be praised for trying to give this young man another chance in proving that he can be a capable father.

#ntextremes Both are lame, imo

Any who, Ciara used to more bad when was thicker. All thighs no mass...still badder than rihanna tho.

Yes, this is NT and his fourth baby momma saw the good in him and chose to procreate with a wonderful yet misunderstood young man. She should be absolved of any blame stemming from not using any reason and be praised for trying to give this young man another chance in proving that he can be a capable father.

there it is

Last edited:
Guess we should have expected this. It is NT. Let's defend a man with 4 baby mamas and who's an absentee father who also lost his family to a man with better statistics.

Future is a repeat offender. He'll always take advantage of a gullible woman. Same as a crackhead will always find a liquor store to rob. You all seem to always want to blame the woman more than the man. She did what all humans do when they care about someone. She tried giving him another chance and put faith in him. Yeah , she was soft hearted but she learned her lesson. She didn't get another Future. She got a Russell

Last edited:
Guess we should have expected this. It is NT. Let's defend a man with 4 baby mamas and who's an absentee father who also lost his family to a man with better statistics.

Future is a repeat offender. He'll always take advantage of a gullible woman. Same as a crackhead will always find a liquor store to rob. You all seem to always want to blame the woman more than the man. She did what all humans do when they care about someone. She tried giving him another chance and put faith in him. Yeah , she was soft hearted but she learned her lesson. She didn't get another Future. She got a Russell

who is defending Future? I think most people are saying he is probably a deadbeat dad

Kelly is taking this personally, no one is defending him. All we are saying is he doesn't give a shout about any of what you've been wasting key strokes posting in the last few pages.

You all are taking it that way. How do you know he doesn't care unless you sleeping on his pillow?

Also. I've never dated anyone who even resembled Future. I don't have children. Why can't you all be happy for this woman? Instead of "Why is he with her?...Ciara ain't nobody." His priorities are obviously different.

A lot of yall seem real invested in this **** :lol: don't call Kelly out.

Boys in here talking like they know any of these people :lol:

Never understood how people get so enthralled in the lives of celebrities.

**** all them basic *******
We gon wake up and smoke us a blunt and ****
She gon keep it so real with a ***** that
I'm gon come back and always gon **** with her

Hendrix :smokin

Last edited:
Never understood how people get so enthralled in the lives of celebrities.

**** all them basic *******
We gon wake up and smoke us a blunt and ****
She gon keep it so real with a ***** that
I'm gon come back and always gon **** with her

Hendrix :smokin

:smokin :smokin

I just find it weird dat her rebound is Russell wilson lol.

Didnt expect that.

In regards to his less than desirable baby mommas:

I ain't want to **** the *****
The Molly made me **** her even though she average

:smokin

why cant we ciara is dumb and future is a deadbeat?

thats how i see it. 

It kinda makes sense, women commonly rebound wit men that are seemingly the opposite of their ex. She'll be back to the goon after she gets this out of her system.
yup...broad is dumb.  i don't know who she is fooling...except russ. 

Back
Top Bottom