Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

Has anyone went to a store and ask about these or seen them in person? I’m going to ask availability later this evening at my local stores.

Are these confirmed tomorrow?

Haven’t seen anything from Footlocker or Nike...

My local mom and pops shop didn't get these in which is weird. I looked them up on the footlocker app and none of the stores in the Bay are getting them.

And nobody seems to actually have these on hand whether it be on IG or youtube... :nerd:

My local mom and pops shop didn't get these in which is weird. I looked them up on the footlocker app and none of the stores in the Bay are getting them.

And nobody seems to actually have these on hand whether it be on IG or youtube... :nerd:

Exactly why I’m asking.

None of the smaller stores that get these kicks usually have heard about them dropping.

I just find it weird, not on the SNKRS list of dropping tomorrow and not even on any of the launch locators.

I bet we don’t see them tomorrow. :/

Exactly why I’m asking.

None of the smaller stores that get these kicks usually have heard about them dropping.

I just find it weird, not on the SNKRS list of dropping tomorrow and not even on any of the launch locators.

I bet we don’t see them tomorrow. :/

Product pages in footlocker and Eastbay say “sold out,” so I’d say it’s likely they been pushed back. Nike also told somebody on twitter they didn’t have a date on them and to keep eye on snkrs. Not a single pair on stockx either. So many factors pointing towards a push back smh.

They were on Footlocker Canada release calendar for over a month and then they pulled it off a few days ago....:frown:

A6213916-EA69-4CA2-B288-A7F85AF4C325.jpeg

https://weartesters.com/nike-zoom-gp-retro-release-date-pushed-back/

NIKE ZOOM GP RETRO RELEASE DATE PUSHED BACK

Gary Payton’s Nike Zoom GP Retro release has been pushed back.

Fans of Gary Payton and his first official Signature shoe, the Nike Zoom GP, may be disappointed to hear that the release date for the 2019 Retro has been pushed back.

We were supposed to see the Retro release tomorrow, April 20, for a retail price of $160. However, the shoe has disappeared from retailer release calendars. WearTesters asked around and were told that the shoe will release but not until June 15.

Back
Top Bottom