Rumor? "One Time Only" Pack? I, III, IV, with Nike Air.

A 3 pack yeah right, and in November ?? I'm just saving money for my space jams, I ain't copping these if they come out^^ and yeah some of these packshave some horrible quaility

ill cop
pimp.gif

How when octobers right around the corner and we aint even seen pics of the 2 12z or the space jamz ducktails

ehhh, a decent idea but it's the same shoe twice in less than a year. just like how they're getting people w/ the blk/red strap HI 1's and the packnext wknd.

The DMP was suppossed to have 3 shoes originaly. I wonder if the idea is still being toyed with.

Ya im claimin ducktales on this one since JB dropped the Bred 4's and Black/Cement 3's last year....not goin for it

I wouldn't even think about picking it up. Plus it would be a slap in the face to anyone who bought the 3/20 and 4/19 CDPs. But I've never been one tocomplain about not having 'Nike Air'. I'm fine with the jumpman.

if it's true which i whould highly doubt it, since 08 had black/cement3's,black/red4's...but lets say it was going to drop i whould want whitecement 3's&4's. Then wit black/blue 1's that whould be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
3 TIMES!!!

the hate the word "packs" but cool non the less that they will be putting the Nike air on the 3's and 4's

ducktales
cant believe some of yall buying this bs
nike air wont be back, and if it is it wont be for some time
and why would jb release black/cement colorways when they just got retrod last year
heck there not even a year old yet
and if it was to release it should be
white/black/red 1s
white/cement 3s and white/cement 4s
that would be smokin

Back
Top Bottom