Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

I wish everyone would just be quiet until we definitely know if it's dropping. Kids and all this damn unecessary hype
indifferent.gif

they got these up on sneaker father, sayn they expectn to have by July 9th, i think thats a good sign that they hittin stores

they got these up on sneaker father, sayn they expectn to have by July 9th, i think thats a good sign that they hittin stores

^^thisguys drunk
roll.gif
i doubt the shoes will bring jordan brand down i think all the hype behind them releasing then for them not to release will just bring our hopes down! if they did release a 2 pack pretty sure theyd sell out hella fast i know of a bunch of people that been wanting either one or both shoes for yrs but dont wanna pay the high reseller price .if they sell for 350 for both instead of 350 for one people gonna eat these up imo

^^thisguys drunk
roll.gif
i doubt the shoes will bring jordan brand down i think all the hype behind them releasing then for them not to release will just bring our hopes down! if they did release a 2 pack pretty sure theyd sell out hella fast i know of a bunch of people that been wanting either one or both shoes for yrs but dont wanna pay the high reseller price .if they sell for 350 for both instead of 350 for one people gonna eat these up imo

Back
Top Bottom