Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

not surprised its being made at all. It will definitely be sought after. hopefully its done well

I have my Grapes still in excellent condition, although I haven't worn them since 07'...:/...but regardless, I love the Air Jordan 5, and I need this pack...especially cuz I need the Laneys.
pimp.gif

I have my Grapes still in excellent condition, although I haven't worn them since 07'...:/...but regardless, I love the Air Jordan 5, and I need this pack...especially cuz I need the Laneys.
pimp.gif

Definately buying this one. I liked the infareds but not enough to go drive and buy. But for grapes and laneys, absolutely.

Definately buying this one. I liked the infareds but not enough to go drive and buy. But for grapes and laneys, absolutely.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^when was it confirmed? "don't worry, I'll wait"
as much as I hate saying this and agreeing with this dude, they're not 100% confirmed yet, but then again neither was the infrareds

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^when was it confirmed? "don't worry, I'll wait"
as much as I hate saying this and agreeing with this dude, they're not 100% confirmed yet, but then again neither was the infrareds

Back
Top Bottom