RUDY GAY IS RIDICULOUS

[h3][/h3]
[h3]RUDY GAY IS RIDICULOUS[/h3]
(insert sign that says -LY GAY word to JJ Redick)

sorry..but that was the first thing that popped in my mind reading the title
laugh.gif
. i think i'm alone.

c44a4798e16ae77ebc90872be4f2dd2d-getty-76075715jm016_spurs_grizz.jpg

My God, look at Miller. Looking like the Pink Ranger. Darko looks like a variant Russian mobster. Damon's the ****** sidekick and Manu plays thedisappointed Elf.

Otherwise, it's a great picture.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Dude is good but RELAX. He ain't taking over ANY league.
trust that once kobe and t-mac's reign ends the league is going to be rudy's.

Lebron
Dwight Howard
Chris Paul
Deron williams
Loul Deng
Al jefferson
Brandon Roy

all will come before gay and even more.

What the hell is wrong with Mike Miller in that picture?

Everyone else is playing it cool and collective... Miller's going nuts.

Rudy is that dude. He has really improved his game this season and he is starting to become what a lot of people expected out of him in college. They expectedto see him become a star, and now he is becoming more selfish with the ball by wanting it more than anybody on the team. I believe he is slowly developing aswagger that will definitely make him become a 25ppg and 7-9rpg player in the future.

This guy is so talented its not even funny. Rudy is one of those players that is so gifted that everything is rather easy for him. The only problem with him iseffort and work ethic. Hopefully he continues to play at this level as he is one my favorite young players in the game. Imagine him as the third option inHouston right now with Yao and T mac.

...and people questioned why he was picked so high...don't ever question the quality of U-Conn players.

As for this post, he's not gonna be a superstar, but he'll be good.

J Rain only posts
smokin.gif
for players he scores 40 points with in NBA 2k7, or 3 touchdowns in Madden, he never has any valuable insight to add to any sportsdiscussion.

Great pictures.

laugh.gif
@ Mike Miller's pose.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Manu's 'I'ma take out your knees next time we meet' death stare.

J Rain only posts
smokin.gif
for players he scores 40 points with in NBA 2k7, or 3 touchdowns in Madden, he never has any valuable insight to add to any sports discussion.
actually the grizzlies are my favorite team and i have never played any 2k product...thank you, come again.

actually the grizzlies are my favorite team and i have never played any 2k product...thank you, come again.

son, u a lie....u just "adopted" the Grizzlies as your squad before the season started...u had a thread about this, trying to get people to jump onboard...

Back
Top Bottom