Rude Jude vs Mayweather

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Hyper

Duckweather is such a clown.

His name is Mayweather. He's not Manny Pacquaio, so dead that ducking noise.

roll.gif
@ you thinking Mayweather hasnt been ducking Pac this whole time. Stans gonna stan
30t6p3b.gif

and this is coming from someone who would pick Money May to win.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i seen rude jude eating at johnny rockets on melrose with his broad and i straight heckled dude. he mounted no kind of comback. i told him he licked ricki lakes booty hole every thursday evening after taping to keep his job and thats when he got HOT. dude wanted to throw down but i was pretty big back then and it didnt go no where. lol.
this was like 02-03. loooong time ago.

just like you "talked about my momma" and i posted up our convo for NT that showed me ethering you into Bolivia right?

no one believes your stories. Just stop.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

^ Tell me why.
I completely disagree and here's why. First, Floyd's first fight with JLC was one of the toughest and closest in all of Mayweather's career. Second, Castillo laid out the blueprint on how to fight and potentially beat PBF. That strategy was to work the body doggedly and use his size (nine pound advantage plus Floyd's first fight at 135). Third, referee Vic Drakulich was simply too overly officious. Docking Castillo a point in the 8th round was somewhat arguable and controversial. I guess you could call it poetic justice that Mayweather also lost a point in the 10th for elbowing. Lastly, it was clear to me that after PBF jumped out quick with a strong first three rounds he simply slowed down and JLC's body shots eventually wore on Floyd as the fight progressed. Castillo controlled and practically dominated the middle to later rounds. From rounds 4 through 12, I only gave Mayweather the 8th, 10th, and 11th. HBO's own Lederman scored it 115-111 in favor of JLC and he's not the only one, a lot of boxing experts have shared the sentiment that the judges scored the bout wrong. 

Now let's see your scorecard. 

If you take Lederman's scorecard seriously then you must be a CLOWN.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Hyper

Duckweather is such a clown.

His name is Mayweather. He's not Manny Pacquaio, so dead that ducking noise.

roll.gif
@ you thinking Mayweather hasnt been ducking Pac this whole time. Stans gonna stan
30t6p3b.gif

and this is coming from someone who would pick Money May to win.
Wait what?
Please explain to me how Floyd has been ducking Pac?

Originally Posted by CJ616

I wonder how some of you guys' opinions on Floyd and his career would change if he wasn't so arrogant and ignorant.

Go look at his list of fighters he beat then look at Mannys. This dude may is by far the biggest fraud in boxing history,dude always had top contending fighters and somehow never fought anyone worthy in their prime.not one tough Mexican on his list nobody at all.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I wonder how some of you guys' opinions on Floyd and his career would change if he wasn't so arrogant and ignorant.

Go look at his list of fighters he beat then look at Mannys. This dude may is by far the biggest fraud in boxing history,dude always had top contending fighters and somehow never fought anyone worthy in their prime.not one tough Mexican on his list nobody at all.
gonna-troll-thou-mad-or-jelly.jpg

Originally Posted by MAKITA

Go look at each fighters resume then come back n talk.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Despite Floyd's huge ego, you would think his PR team could handle this situation better or even avoid it completely. I don't like this Rude Jude character but the interview certainly didn't make PBF look good. The other RA interview posted was shockingly similar to the Rude Jude one. Mayweather doesn't take criticism well but he does have a point at times, there are a lot of specific haters for him that constantly criticize and nitpick. If Floyd takes a mega-fight with Manny and wins, nothing else can be said about ducking or not fighting the best. 
To show I'm unbiased, true boxing fans know PBF isn't really undefeated. His first fight with JLC was a loss regardless of the actual scorecards. 
You know Floyd had a shoulder Injury in that fight right

PBF still got a decision he didn't deserve. Watch the fight again. 
manny has had a view gifts himself

Lol. They always post stuff like that when you spit facts to the Mayweather Stans. Lol

^ Tell me why.
I completely disagree and here's why. First, Floyd's first fight with JLC was one of the toughest and closest in all of Mayweather's career. Second, Castillo laid out the blueprint on how to fight and potentially beat PBF. That strategy was to work the body doggedly and use his size (nine pound advantage plus Floyd's first fight at 135). Third, referee Vic Drakulich was simply too overly officious. Docking Castillo a point in the 8th round was somewhat arguable and controversial. I guess you could call it poetic justice that Mayweather also lost a point in the 10th for elbowing. Lastly, it was clear to me that after PBF jumped out quick with a strong first three rounds he simply slowed down and JLC's body shots eventually wore on Floyd as the fight progressed. Castillo controlled and practically dominated the middle to later rounds. From rounds 4 through 12, I only gave Mayweather the 8th, 10th, and 11th. HBO's own Lederman scored it 115-111 in favor of JLC and he's not the only one, a lot of boxing experts have shared the sentiment that the judges scored the bout wrong. 

Now let's see your scorecard. 
So wait you give Mayweather 6/12 rounds, say how close each round was but say the other fighter got robbed?

I did, what am I supposed to be seeing?

Originally Posted by TCURDA

Lol. They always post stuff like that when you spit facts to the Mayweather Stans. Lol

Thats because Mayweather "stans" are as dumb and ignorent as he is. In my opinion they are both dodging but Mayweather is ducking. Regardless they are both far from the best boxers of all time, Boxing needs to step it up because I'm tired of both of these clowns controlling this great sport

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by TCURDA

Thats because Mayweather "stans" are as dumb and ignorent as he is. In my opinion they are both dodging but Mayweather is ducking. Regardless they are both far from the best boxers of all time, Boxing needs to step it up because I'm tired of both of these clowns controlling this great sport
Funny, Mayweather haters sound infinitely more dumb. Especially on this occasion .

My point exactly u know nothing about boxing. Now go sit down
Since I know nothing about boxing...
Please name this fellow for me.

mt821h.jpg

mt821h.jpg

Let's give the guy a break... i'm damn well sure not many people know this cat. But i'll give y'all a hint...

... he fought Felix Trinidad. There, that's it.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

mt821h.jpg

Let's give the guy a break... i'm damn well sure not many people know this cat. But i'll give y'all a hint...

roll.gif
He also did really great dances on the Fresh Prince.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

mt821h.jpg

roll.gif
He also did really great dances on the Fresh Prince.

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what does knowing about boxing have to do with a pic of a boxer? dont derail the fact that mayweather hasnt fought anyone worthy meanwhile his division has been loaded with talent. zab judah 
laugh.gif
carlos baldomir 
roll.gif
sharmba mitchell 
laugh.gif
chop chop corley 
roll.gif
  keep it real most mayweather fans love that he has ton of money and lives a extravagant lifestyle. but thats about it. the boxer side of it has not impressed me one bit. what ever happened to the days of a boxer actually beating the best top contenders out there? money may is a brilliant marketer give him all the props in the world for making the money he makes but this is boxing and in this sport at some point ur gonna have to earn your stripes and actually beat someone.

Makita, from everything I typed out you could only pick out one small sentence about Lederman? That's weak, my friend. Matter of fact let's disregard the fact I even mentioned Lederman's card for that particular fight, I'm still right about JLC being robbed in his first bout with Mayweather and many credible boxing experts agree with this sentiment.
In all seriousness though (side bar), do you truly believe that YOU personally have more access or credibility than Lederman to the sport of boxing? 

ScottHall, stop nitpicking and simply tell me why you disagree. I'm going to tell you just like I told Sammie, re-watch the fight.

In more detail, I scored the fight 114-113 for Castillo. Take away the ridiculous point JLC was docked by Drakulich in the 8th and that's a decisive two-point victory. Surely you know it's possible for a fight to be close (tight) but also still have a decisive winner, right? More importantly, ever hear of Championship rounds? Very significant in scoring tight bouts in case you didn't know. 

what does knowing about boxing have to do with a pic of a boxer? dont derail the fact that mayweather hasnt fought anyone worthy meanwhile his division has been loaded with talent. zab judah 
laugh.gif
carlos baldomir 
roll.gif
sharmba mitchell 
laugh.gif
chop chop corley 
roll.gif
  keep it real most mayweather fans love that he has ton of money and lives a extravagant lifestyle. but thats about it. the boxer side of it has not impressed me one bit. what ever happened to the days of a boxer actually beating the best top contenders out there? money may is a brilliant marketer give him all the props in the world for making the money he makes but this is boxing and in this sport at some point ur gonna have to earn your stripes and actually beat someone.

Dunno man - I think the reason that the fans that like him do, is because he appears very unbeatable - he is a great boxer. I also think the other big reason that he has certain fans is because he's black (and American). Boxing is like other worldwide sports that ones culture and/or country almost make someone's popularity - I mean in the interview he shows how he knows he appeals to the 'brothas'. I'm a Pac fan, but I think May wins just because of his boxing savvy. Pac has to put him down to win and we just haven't seen that yet - May's got shaken before, but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom