Royal ! Legit Check

You are going to need more pics. Clear pics of the front (especially toe box), back (showing heel tabs), side shots. Does he have lace bag? A pic of that would help.

I think I see a widows peak on the right toe box.

that tongue tag font looks stretched and on the 2nd pic the bottom pair sole looks good but top pair has widows peak on the toebox. 3rd pic also seems like a fake and real pair mixed together. the placement of the wings are in diff spots. get more pics

Not even gonna get more pics. Just from the comments you guys made. Not even worth the hassle or loss of money if there is any doubt. Thanks for your time.

The Nike Air tag is too tall. I see widows peaks on the toes and heels. Swooshes are wrong shape. Pass on these. 100% fake..

These might be ok. Need a side shot of the shoes, close up of the heels, Nike Air tag on the tongue and tags behind the tongue.

These might be ok. Need a side shot of the shoes, close up of the heels, Nike Air tag on the tongue and tags behind the tongue.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm just wondering g if he sent me pics of two different shoes though. First set of pics laces out of bag. Next pics laces back in bags. If you look at the very first pic I posted you can see another pair with laces in the bag (top right corner). Kind of confusing. I think I'm gonna pass. He asking $375 shipped. Payment would be through PayPal of course so I would be covered. Just not sure if this is worth the hassle though. Let me know what y'all think.

Back
Top Bottom