Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

this guy right here....
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

In Bigj505's pics - they look very good compared to the others.

I had my 07's and trashed em. Used them for basketball, was really the only reason I purchased them at the time. But these - I will probably wear out casually and than hoop in them.
they do look good to me. im not satisfied at all with the pics tho.

ill snap some better ones tonight for sure. i dont have a NWT/Ferrari/Mayhemzfatz type cam but I think I can do better.

Lolol. Mayhem does have some good photography skills tho.Quick question for those who ordered from EASTBAY, if I'm ordering from NY, is the shipping still free?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

In Bigj505's pics - they look very good compared to the others.

I had my 07's and trashed em. Used them for basketball, was really the only reason I purchased them at the time. But these - I will probably wear out casually and than hoop in them.
they do look good to me. im not satisfied at all with the pics tho.

ill snap some better ones tonight for sure. i dont have a NWT/Ferrari/Mayhemzfatz type cam but I think I can do better.

Lolol. Mayhem does have some good photography skills tho.Quick question for those who ordered from EASTBAY, if I'm ordering from NY, is the shipping still free?
How'd you exchange go man? Did the second pair come out better?

Foams for 170, money saved thru connect went towards mvc3, and a congratulatory pepsi for me
happy.gif
dont mind the carpet nt fam

ace2549e71ea24ac08ba473a1f58371e0df50f0.pjpg

got me 2 pairs from eastbay last nite at midnite release had a 2minute check out called today and said they be shipped out monday, so im happy i got these always wanted them back in 97 i had kids size feet so i couldnt get them

Sadly I had to drop retail, but once my employee card comes in the mail these jonts will be returned and purchased again so I can get my $65 back 
pimp.gif
. I got my pair with ease, but the distribution of the shoes down in the 757 area isn't too good. Most stores only had one pair of each size, I miss the DMV.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

wait... marvel vs capcom 3 came out already?

The dude got it early. Release is the 15th, but some spots are selling them now.

just bought another pair from JJ..cant be too safe, will preserve that pair after i wear the hell out of the first pair..but damn i rushed and didnt see the free shipping coupon =/

Went to buy a size 13 on JJ.... OUT OF STOCK..... WOMP WOMP WOMP Stuck with this tight size 12.... I knew I should of bought a 13!

Originally Posted by Exclusivo

Went to buy a size 13 on JJ.... OUT OF STOCK..... WOMP WOMP WOMP Stuck with this tight size 12.... I knew I should of bought a 13!

What size do you usually wear in Jordans?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

man, i kinda want these but dont wanna drop $200+
30t6p3b.gif

I feel the same way 
The foams are not a bad shoe and i wouldn't mind copping but that $200 plus price tag is keeping me away from copping for sure

Definitely check your pairs, I had to go through 3 to find some without glue stains all over them. Also saw one with a huge crease.

my local footaction said they might be getting a restock.

any truth to that? nike has restocked on all recent foam releases.

Originally Posted by Exclusivo

some sites might have restocks

FNL had a restock of the white/cement 3's and i copped them

if there is one someone on here will post the news

Back
Top Bottom