Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Best Shoe News I heard All Year!

pimp.gif

honestly if nike does us right with the royals i might just not retire from sneaker game they been doing us right
these are grails for many people
+!$* i love 2010 man best year in awhile

Originally Posted by curtisboy

'07 Royals
spc5rq.jpg
 HoH Royals

I believe their different shades of blue
does anyone have that pic of all 3 royals laying side by side that pic shows you how the hoh royals look different

dude who sold those had the 07s also..
xmv8g7.jpg

i've only worn my 07 royals a couple of times, but if might have to cop a 2nd pair if this is true.

^co-sign family....smh myself as well for thinkin a break was coming lol 2010 has been impressive thus far

Originally Posted by curtisboy

'07 Royals
spc5rq.jpg
 HoH Royals

I believe their different shades of blue
does anyone have that pic of all 3 royals laying side by side that pic shows you how the hoh royals look different

Shame shade I believe. The difference you see is due to lighting. The only differences between the two shoes are minor details, such as a blue outline on the small swoosh on the toe (HOH), the Penny coin insoles (HOH), and black bottom instead of blue (HOH).

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I think nike FINALLY decided to combat resellers.

Seems like every popular overpriced shoe is getting a re-re-retro. There's really no other explanation...these, freshwaters, atlantics, eggplants, infrared 90's, neon 95's, pearls, etc...

Aside from what hasn't been retroed, everything i want is, or will be available at retail.
Well said, I can def see that being the reason...
Nike is about that $$$$...

And they know they can make a boatload of it by just releasing foams and other hot shoes...

!#@#.. I love it 
pimp.gif

no one wanted these when they dropped in 07 copped mine a month after they dropped

i think i traded jpacks and 40 bucks for them ds sz 11

when these re drop i will triple up

Back
Top Bottom