Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

dam i havent seen a foam yet that you couldnt notice it was fake. foams arent like uptowns, when a pair is fake, you can tell right off the back... foams are hard work.. one thing you can always know, even if the shoe lookk good its the carbon plate..

gone... ebay is ur best bet now.
it came out last yr as part of the royal 1/2 cent campaign
hit outlets last summer

eyes.gif

Nice cop on the Foam Pros. As much as I love the Penny Foam 1 and prefer it over the pros, I still want a pair of royal foam pros. Something nice and different about them.

good looking people... i love the material where the laces go, its a different, i would call it cracked swede, sort of like the material on the playoff 8's, i always loved that about this shoe... does anyone own a pair of pro's from 2005 and earlier, is it like that with all the pairs? i know the hoh pro's dont have it, and the silver joints are leather, just wondering.. but im pretty sure the all black pro's from 2002 0r 03 have the same material... a blue pro with a clear sole would be cool also...

Nice pickup on the royal pros, theyre underated.

I ordered a pair too, soon a i get em theyre hitting the pavement.

Seen dudes in the train station last weekend wit the pros on....I see a ds sz 12, but I refuse to pay 400+ for them...I wouldn't mind a pair either..

I still have my 07 Royals DS. Soles are still icy. I'll love to get another pair for my birthday if these really do drop in September.

Originally Posted by truthteller

Nice pickup on the royal pros, theyre underated.

I ordered a pair too, soon a i get em theyre hitting the pavement.

Just curious where did you get your pair from
nerd.gif

Thinking about unDS my pros soon, just need to grab a fitted from cc.

sorry so sounding but can someone help me out n tell me what the difference between the 07 royals n the hoh royals maybe post pics i would appreciate it thanks

Back
Top Bottom