Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by bigj505

ahhh thanks pritpal... 2nd pair of 07 royals came in today

Yo J
yesm.gif

them royals look crazy icey... bigj getting money... cant wait till sep rolls around.. that pic cant be from sneakernews cant be the ones that are going to release because they got the pics from kinstor.. bring on them royals for real, you could never have enough pairs of those

BigJ that was a nice trade even tho u came out with the better end of the deal.

wow. bigj is cleaning up the royals. haha
i'm definitely trying to pick up these re-release... pass on the eggplants for these and pearls.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

BigJ that was a nice trade even tho u came out with the better end of the deal.
thanks... but its honestly a matter of perception on who got the better end.
the sample 1/2s r rare and could be sold for about 90 and might gain value over the years... but for now its like 360 for the shoes.

Yeah BigJ I feel you the 1/2 cents being a sample and all may make the pair very sought after in the future but I think ill take a pair of Royals over almost any shoe. (Don't own a pair)

YoungGunna714 - Charm is DEFINITELY gonna b hating now... thats HIS size in foams
laugh.gif

That print advertising campaign was one of Nikes Best IMO. So Simple yet so Sexy. I remember they did the same with the Jordan XI, and Uptempo.

sadly enough, OGs sell for less than 07s.
probably because of the sole iciness and possibly the suede cracking

Originally Posted by bigj505

sadly enough, OGs sell for less than 07s.
probably because of the sole iciness and possibly the suede cracking
Yeah you are correct But there are still pairs out there Meaning OG pairs that can still hold up for you to wear today such as this one, no cracking just yellowing and its not even that bad for a shoe that's 10+ , but 07 are defiantly a plus
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom