Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by trublu86

11 minute wait time on eastbay.  Got email confirmation and im good to go.
happy.gif
What's the hype look like in dallas? Maybe I can make a trip if it's not crazy

Im sure you can wake up in the morning and grab a pair from a HOH or a popular FA

[font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]

[table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Got em called eastbay 7 minutes before the release >=][/font][/td][/tr][/table]
Order Details:
[/font][table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]

Item Number
[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Description[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Qty[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Price[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]NIKE AIR FOAMPOS 1 LE-RY/WH/BK - Size 10.5[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$199.99[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$199.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]2[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]NIKE AIR FOAMPOS 1 LE-RY/WH/BK - Size 11.0[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$199.99[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$199.99[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$399.98[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Miscellaneous Charges:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Tax:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$33.50[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Shipping & Handling:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Discounts:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Total:[/font][/td][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$433.48

[/font][/td][/tr][/table]

Footlocker let me order a second pair automatically with no wait... I got a 12 from FOOTACTION and another from FOOTLOCKER goodnight n goodluck

These sold out online faster than I thought they would. Wonder how it'll be in stores copping these.

I had size 10 on swoosh for 120$.
My wife wouldn't me pull the trigger. LOL
I'm getting too old for this.
I'm 29 btw.

I wish I copped.
GL everyone!

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

11 minute wait time on eastbay.  Got email confirmation and im good to go.
happy.gif
What's the hype look like in dallas? Maybe I can make a trip if it's not crazy

Im sure you can wake up in the morning and grab a pair from a HOH or a popular FA

I gotta work but hopefully I can make a trip tomorrow

Originally Posted by Wayne141

These sold out online faster than I thought they would. Wonder how it'll be in stores copping these.
I think they'll sell well in stores.

Might try in the morning and get a friend a pair @ Footlocker with my $15 off cupon.

I don't know why people would think these joints would sit for a while. They'll be gone online. If they aren't already. In stores maybe till this weekend, if that. Not including the Moms and Pops that get theirs late and trust they will hit you over the head for at least $20 cash.

still no confirmation # from eastbay...been 20mins since order went through...kinda pissed right now

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

I'm 29 btw.

I wish I copped.
GL everyone!
ask your wife if i can use the swoosh account
happy.gif

went to security mall for a midnight release @ footaction. got there @ about 12:10-15. knew people were gonna be there but i felt like i would be the 7th or 8th person in line....

mannnnnnn it was like 50, 60 people in line! absolutely ridiculous!..... i turned around and walked back out. i'll try my hand in the mornin. line was waaaaay too long for me to wait till i got to the front and they tell me they're sold out of my size...

Originally Posted by doak

still no confirmation # from eastbay...been 20mins since order went through...kinda pissed right now

I'm in the same boat as you bro... 25 minutes and still no email.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

did you guys get an email confirmation right away from eastbay?

I did. But Eastbay isn't always consistent..to say the least.  I've not gotten my confirmation immediately, and it still goes through. If you placed the order, I wouldn't worry about it.

No Offense My Dude But You REALLY Come Off Like A Simp With Comments Like This:

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

I'm 29 btw.

I wish I copped.
GL everyone!

i got a pair of 07 royals in great shape but i said F it lemme try and get a pair tonight, my checkout time on eastbay is 10 minutes, if i get a pair cool, if not then oh well i won't be losing sleep over it.

Back
Top Bottom