Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by Wade187

So whats the deal are these limited, gr, or what? I called fl and champs and they both arent getting them. Didn't check in other malls cause i gotta cop online anyway since i got work tomorrow, but just wondering. And will these be on ndc by 12? I know someone asked but didnt see a response

A lot of spots are getting them. Don't worry.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn people going crazy for these.. lol

yea u kno how it is we still good for 07 remember lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

^^^ I got mines in my size and they fit like a hand in a glove. 

how do they fit after you step under someone jumping and give them an ankle sprain? lol

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

pimp.gif
... Nike just told me they WILL be on Swoosh.

Let's see if it's true.
laugh.gif

They'll be on Swoosh but they won't be discounted. Fail. And HOH Orlando has 68 pairs. There were a few heads camping out around 3pm...

laugh.gif
where you get this bogus info about HOH Orlando/Footlocker....they have more than 84 pairs people...much more.
wink.gif

Even tho I have these already, I wasnt too excited about the release.. they came back out too fast. I only bought them because Pennys mah favorite player, and I buy all of his OG Colorways

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

I hope there's enuff to go around and then some... Good luck to everybody in the 757

I hope theres enough at patrick henry tomorrow i dont even know what stores got em i guess i will just roll the dice.

im gonna cop these. quick question were these the foamposites that ray allen was wearing in he got game?

ima cop next weekend. hohmd received 300 pairs and will be receiving more later this week

haha anyone lined up over at any of the DTLR's in Baltimore? Thinking bout running over there so I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom