Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

not surprised at the fordham prices 
laugh.gif

I'll cop these this time around.. could collect all the foams.. get the cough drops, then royals, then pewters, dark armies..
I just need the all black foams, eggplants and coppers and ill be good to go in 2K11

thanks for the update, nice to finally have an actual date, cant wait to see how the final product looks face to face

Originally Posted by michael g

Just received mine today and they are
pimp.gif

Aye b,... i got a bottle of this yak.

We can drink at your place.

You see what i'm sayin?

Sorry if this has been posted, but I didn't feel like going through 128 pages of info. Where will these be available?

Originally Posted by nimhet

Sorry if this has been posted, but I didn't feel like going through 128 pages of info. Where will these be available?
u didnt even bother to look at the post before yours?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by nimhet

u didnt even bother to look at the post before yours?

Actually my question was where and not when which I didn't see in the previous posts.  I clearly see Feb. 12. as the release date.  Just didn't know if online places like Eastbay will have them or will it be some crazy madness midnight release with hundreds of people waiting in line.  
happy.gif

These will be my first royals so its only right I'm double dippin. Valentines day+Tax season=2pairs fa sho

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by PrettyBoySlim

Copped mine a few months back...definitely re-copping upon release in Feb!
d2415ee08741eec01a974e8064e4a45a72c0e5f.jpg

What the hell is that? I can barely see the grooves..

..in the other pic dude posted, the grooves clearly indented enough to be noticable...

Back
Top Bottom