Round One Game 2: Bulls @ Cavs- Monday, April 19th 8:00 PM

expect LBJ to turn it on in the 4th...hes only been to the line twice this game but he needs to start attacking the rim. we will be fine

also just so you guys notice...there are most posts in this thread with lakers sig than cavs or bulls sigs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
where all these lakers fans coming from with advice for the bulls

hahaha y'all kill me haha theres like one bulls fan and a bunch of lakers fans.

Casper don't be fooled, you alone in here. They not rootin for the bulls they just rootin agains the cavs HAHAHA.

Lets go Cleveland! finish strong!

Originally Posted by agold1002

also just so you guys notice...there are most posts in this thread with lakers sig than cavs or bulls sigs
laugh.gif

we like basketball not only when our team is playing
tongue.gif

Or *gasp* it could be that there's nothing else going on and we want to watch the game.
eyes.gif

Advice for the Cavs (so we won't seem biased
laugh.gif
) : keep driving and kicking, guys are knocking down their threes

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Did anybody caught the commentator, don't know who, said "For every Superman, there is a Lex Luger"? I know they meant Lex Luthor, but I just want to know if anybody caught that.

Damn I heard that but didn't realize that. Reggie getting tooo excited
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

u straight up hate lebron/cavs. there is no bigger troll in the cavs threads than you

laugh.gif

tongue.gif
Thank you. I'll post in any thread that has a game

laugh.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif
yea okay. We'll go with that.

3 point shootin is killin us this game damn it(thats been the the problem all season it seem like)
smh.gif

Defense is good for us for 20 seconds, we just gotta get finish out the rest of the possession.

I like the way we are competing though

laugh.gif

tongue.gif
Seriously! Also as for cheering for the bulls....what you want us to cheer for the CAVS?! They are our competition!
Cheering for the Cavs?!
i-want-winners.jpg
Can't do it

Back
Top Bottom