Round One Game 1: Bulls @ Cavs- Saturday, April 17th 3:00 PM

Billboard is a lil OD but whatever. Can't blame people for wanting homegrown (northeast ohio) talent to stay in a city with a team that's legitimate title contenders every year. People in Cleveland love Bron, not just cause he's a great basketball player but because he's basically one of them, and people don't wanna see him leave. Yeah Cleveland aint Akron, but it's only about thirty miles away and with it being so close to Cleveland, and Lebron playing for a Cleveland sports franchise, people are gonna claim him as their own and there's nothing wrong with that.

5 pages in one day
eek.gif

anyways make this the official series thread instead of 4+ different threads

Originally Posted by agold1002

5 pages in one day
eek.gif

anyways make this the official series thread instead of 4+ different threads
You can't make series threads. Only game threads.

alot of you just hating on the bilboard just to hate. i mean dude was born in ohio the state. i dont hear anyone say "hey i was born in lodi!" or "i was born in santa monica!" you say you were born in cali or california. you rep the state....

that billboard was put up by FANS...everybody shows support in someway or another. go find the video of LBJ leaving the jayz concert and the garden and tell me what you hear..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

alot of you just hating on the bilboard just to hate. i mean dude was born in ohio the state. i dont hear anyone say "hey i was born in lodi!" or "i was born in santa monica!" you say you were born in cali or california. you rep the state....

obviously people from ohio disagree.

people in nyc rep their boroughs over nyc all the time. if there was a sign about a player being born in brooklyn even though he was born in queens hanging outside of MSG plenty of people would be pissed

but i love it. the guilt trip will just push him closer to another team

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

All these foos puttin there screen names on it dont even matter, you only have like 500 some odd post.

CAVS IN 4. Bout that.

Put your name on that prediction then haha. Dont whine about it if you're not going to do it yourself. Cavs in 4 or you get yourself a new name.

Originally Posted by DubA169

people in nyc rep their boroughs over nyc all the time. if there was a sign about a player being born in brooklyn even though he was born in queens hanging outside of MSG plenty of people would be pissed

You make absolutely no sense, and probably still very salty that you have to look forward to another 10 years of boring #%# basketball. Thats whole billboard represents OHIO.

And here; here's a reminder to you and those other salty knick fans who dwell in the city of NY where you guys pay $1500 for a studio the size of my closet
laugh.gif
 with rat infested sidewalks and piss smelly subways. So dont sit there and attempt to %@!@ on Cleveland when there are people in Cleveland paying $1500 a month for a house in suburbs with a big front and backyard and 4-5 bedrooms. How your luxury is defined is by the history by which you had no part of; meanwhile we here in Cleveland are enjoying the best money can strech right now....
happy.gif

Lebron-James--Nike--lebron-james-37460_800_600.jpg

nba_g_james2_260.jpg

Lebron-James_Cleveland-Indians2.jpg

lebron_indians_hat.jpg

lebron-browns.jpg

KNG+OF+AK.jpg

lebron-james-to-wear-6-lead.jpg

No go home and cry...

Noah is a much better rebounder than Nene. He is also a better defender that blocks more shots. I feel they have similar defensive talent around them and Noah has Chicago higher in the defensive rankings.

On offense, I'd consider them to be even. The Nuggets simply move the ball better than the Bulls. Nene shoots a higher percentage, but is assisted on 74% of his shots around the rim. Noah is a better shot creator that is only assisted on 53% of his shots around the rim. To me, that stat confirms what I have seen when I watch them play: Nene gets more feeds for open dunks than Joakim does.

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

Originally Posted by DubA169

You make absolutely no sense, and probably still very salty that you have to look forward to another 10 years of boring #%# basketball. Thats whole billboard represents OHIO.

And here; here's a reminder to you and those other salty knick fans who dwell in the city of NY where you guys pay $1500 for a studio the size of my closet
laugh.gif
 with rat infested sidewalks and piss smelly subways. So dont sit there and attempt to %@!@ on Cleveland when there are people in Cleveland paying $1500 a month for a house in suburbs with a big front and backyard and 4-5 bedrooms. How your luxury is defined is by the history by which you had no part of; meanwhile we here in Cleveland are enjoying the best money can strech right now....
happy.gif

Lebron-James--Nike--lebron-james-37460_800_600.jpg

nba_g_james2_260.jpg

Lebron-James_Cleveland-Indians2.jpg

lebron_indians_hat.jpg

lebron-browns.jpg

KNG+OF+AK.jpg

lebron-james-to-wear-6-lead.jpg

No go home and cry...
You're a moron. I'm not getting into it with you dummy.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I can't believe you guys are arguing over a man right now.

Whether he reps a certain city or not.
eek.gif

Says the dude with a song about another man in his sig...
grin.gif

LEBRON is going to NYC

tumblr_kvq66mVhLJ1qav65z.jpg

if a basketball player determined whether my state was meaningless for the rest of time i'd be real defensive too.

by the way his license plate further shows that he's from akron not CLE.

The hilarious part of it all is NY people and Knick fans are not the ones constantly saying he's leaving.

It's other fans from other parts of the country that post the pictures and say all the crap and it gets piled on to the Knick fans

ill be honest right here when I say this but I think the Bulls will win the first game

and than the cavs will win 4 in a row..

Yo this thread is bananas already!!

I can't imagine how it's about to be on Saturday after the Bulls win!

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

ill be honest right here when I say this but I think the Bulls will win the first game

and than the cavs will win 4 in a row..
It COuld Happen But I only seeing the Bulls taking one game No disrespect to them...

Back
Top Bottom