Rotten Tomatoes' Worst Films of the 2000s vol. What's yours?

no worst films list is complete without uwe boll
laugh.gif

Every movie starring Jessica Alba is so bad but i keep watching them. Honey and The Eye are both so bad.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 was an classic son.
indifferent.gif
Rocks at them son.

Really?
That bothered you?
I mean cause I will go back and edit it if thats what you want?
Or is it that serious?
eyes.gif

i think 3 strikes was the only movie i saw on that list. bruno has to be one of the worst movies ever i stopped watching after 10 minutes.

eek.gif
Wow so 3 strikes made it but Gigli didn't? #+!! outta here...
indifferent.gif
that's movie was dumb funny. Brian Hooks best film....now if they thru Phat Beachon their in the Top 5 or 3...I couldn't argue

eek.gif
Wow so 3 strikes made it but Gigli didn't? !%@+ outta here...
indifferent.gif
that's movie was dumb funny. Brian Hooks best film....now if they thru Phat Beachon their in the Top 5 or 3...I couldn't argue

How was Indiana Jones not on here
smh.gif

And I dunno how I finished watching Crossover. The end to the last game was just
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how do they not have that garbage McG movie, Terminator salvation. worst movie this whole year.

Half Past Dead was pretty bad...but it's a Steven Seagal film with Ja Rule and Kurupt as supporting actors. What were people really expecting?
laugh.gif

King's Ransom was indeed trash as well. I don't even remember how I ended up watching that basura. Alone in the Dark was
smh.gif
...made by the director ofdirectors, Uwe *#+!@$% Boll.
Originally Posted by Physicx

no worst films list is complete without uwe boll
laugh.gif
This man knows what he's talking about.

How THIS excuse of a movie

501731.jpg

is not in the top 20 is beyond me.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This !!*$ EASILY has the most unintentional funny scenes in any movie I've ever watched.

It really is that bad.

What surprises me more is that people actually saw some of these movies.

You can tell they were horrible from the previews.

Why is 3 strikes on the list. that was a good and very funny movie. How come G.I Joe wasn't on the list? and what about those Friedberg and Seltzermovies? those movies should definately be on the list.

Back
Top Bottom