ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i also returned mine to finishline even though i paid $95 for them (FNL mispriced it on their website when the box says $110 suggested retail). I am a size 9.5 in the mesh and a 10 in the hyperfuse. the 10 i got in the fleece tech was too tight when unlaced and without socks; I would need a 11 to fit the width of my foot with the fleece tech since it has no give in the width. Not appreciating the flat laces they placed on these. 
For me the fleece wasn't really the issue... it was those 2 little bonded black pieces, they had no give whatsoever. Huaraches were perfect.

For me the fleece wasn't really the issue... it was those 2 little bonded black pieces, they had no give whatsoever. Huaraches were perfect.
Those bonded pieces are definitely the issue.  That's where I feel it on the GBs and Brazils, but I also got those TTS.  I'll still try .5 up on these eventually.

For who about to get Roshe Tech Fleece.
That whatever it called black plastic on the toe box of hurt my toe like hell. I even got .5 bigger thoght it will be fine. Went out to go shopping started to hurt after half an hour walk. I have to keep take them out for rest every 5 mins. Hope they stretch cause I don't know they will take it back after worn.

I got my tech fleece roshe today n from sns and I like them. I went my tts, which is a 9.5. W/o socks they fit perfect but with socks they are tight. Not sure if I should get a sz 10 or just wear thin socks?

I got my tech fleece roshe today n from sns and I like them. I went my tts, which is a 9.5. W/o socks they fit perfect but with socks they are tight. Not sure if I should get a sz 10 or just wear thin socks?
You lucky narrow footed bastard :smh:

looks like a lot of people have width issues with the TF's, me included.

Looks like i'll be sending back to FNL as well. I ordered a 10.5 (half size bigger) and the width is barely able to get my foot in.

Add that to the fact the it's too long from my big toe to the front of the shoe and it's definitely not fitting right.

Too bad too, i hella wanted these......

man this has been boring recently - cortez, prints and fleeces are not my style and the flyknits are not comfy - just want some new solid color OG mesh releases please!

Just ordered my Varsity Reds.  Saw the link on twitter and had to buy.  Been waiting for an all-red roshe that had matching upper + outsole 
devil.gif

Sz's selling out kinda quicks. Copped me 2 sz 10.5's and a sz 11 and 9 for 2 boys.

The wifey is A little salty right now its kinda funny cuz she's clownin me when I get kissed and strike out.

So is there any big differences between the heather gray tech fleece and the new cool gray tech fleece? That one was reselling for over 250 while this one is still in stock at FNL. Besides the color of the toe cap and the Nike lettering in the back and the slightly different shade of gray?

So is there any big differences between the heather gray tech fleece and the new cool gray tech fleece? That one was reselling for over 250 while this one is still in stock at FNL. Besides the color of the toe cap and the Nike lettering in the back and the slightly different shade of gray?
no difference really in terms of quality. the heather grey ones were definitely a lot more limited thant the cool grey pair (although youre wrong about them being instock on FNL theres only a size 9 left). I'd say the limited factor and the fact that they were the first of its kind is what makes them more expensive. But what gives the black toe pair a HUGE advantage over the heather grey pair is that since the toe cap is clear and not breathable the toe soaks up sweat and changes color on you. Doesnt happen wityh the new ones because of the darker color and the black toe cap. so if you plan on wearing them regularly i wouldnt bother with the heather grey pair. 

no difference really in terms of quality. the heather grey ones were definitely a lot more limited thant the cool grey pair (although youre wrong about them being instock on FNL theres only a size 9 left). I'd say the limited factor and the fact that they were the first of its kind is what makes them more expensive. But what gives the black toe pair a HUGE advantage over the heather grey pair is that since the toe cap is clear and not breathable the toe soaks up sweat and changes color on you. Doesnt happen wityh the new ones because of the darker color and the black toe cap. so if you plan on wearing them regularly i wouldnt bother with the heather grey pair. 

Ok wasn't sure if the white box had anything to do with quality, or if it just means it's NikeLab. The heel materials are different in the two right? Well for Finishline, sizes have been coming back in stock everyday, so I'm guessing mostly due to returns due to narrowness. I've been checking everyday for a 9.5 actually, haven't gotten lucky enough yet. Yea I'm digging the black toe cap since it matches the black heel as well, I just prefer the lighter grey of the heather, but not willing to pay resale. 

Just picked up the all reds from FTA.  Also didn't realize they changed the name from roshe run to roshe one this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom