ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

These a new CW coming out, a custom, or super filtered pic?

someone must have altered the hue, that picture is of the mango v2

This probably isn't allowed but I need cybers size 9.5 DS? Anyone trying throw me the pass and also delete if I can't do this

This probably isn't allowed but I need cybers size 9.5 DS? Anyone trying throw me the pass and also delete if I can't do this
These have come and gone. It's tough to find Cybers anymore, no matter the size and condition. If you're striking out on Ebay, I'd try the FB group for Buying/Selling/Trading. You may have better luck there.

Anybody know how hard the Midnight Navy Blue roshes are to find? Seen them in the wild, and passed them up.

Anybody know how hard the Midnight Navy Blue roshes are to find? Seen them in the wild, and passed them up.
Are they gone on NDC? I'm so glad I got them, I'm still seeing a lot of those wolf grey roshes in malls so I have time to cop them later on, the midnight navy ones I haven't seen anywhere else.

Full Size run on Nike basically. I kind of stepped out of the Roshe game for a bit, but looking to come back in. Always saw places saying "Sold Out" of this CW so I guess they're still sitting.

Are the midnight navy available anywhere that ships international (Canada) in the states? I need a 9 but I can't find them anywhere but Europe and the prices are pretty high on roshes over there.

Back
Top Bottom