ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

When did the Mineral Teal Flyknits release on Nikestore and Finishline in the U.S.? Decided I want them.

Also, anyone know when the wolf grey/navy Flyknits gonna release in the U.S.?

Oneness287 has the "Ice blue/green" Roshe Run's for $75 + shipping

Comment on the photo or phone:   (859) 276-2316

Oneness287 has the "Ice blue/green" Roshe Run's for $75 + shipping

Comment on the photo or phone:   (859) 276-2316

appreciate the help but those are still available FSR with a $10 discount for $65 with free shipping on sites such as Champs.

Also did a lace swap on the obsidian pair with the second laces it came with. Would prefer the swoosh to be white.

Last edited:
So, the other day I was bored at work and searched for all the Roshe Runs that the company I work for has in it's warehouse and I came across some new colorways that are going to be dropping soon. Apparently they are part of the NM Breeze pack (similar to the Mango V3's). Not sure exactly of the real colorway names but one had 'Calypso' in it and the other was 'Lava'. Can anyone else confirm this? 

Hate asking, but Youtube/Google is giving me conflicting answers. Are Roshe's with the Narural Motion outsole good for indoor running? Never tried on a NM, so I don't know how much they differ from the standard in terms of support.

Anyway to get the fleece NM roshes in heather any more other than waiting for NDC? Or will other stockists get them soon too?

Will they go down to a size 4.5? 

Anyway to get the fleece NM roshes in heather any more other than waiting for NDC? Or will other stockists get them soon too?

Will they go down to a size 4.5? 
Other shops will get them but who knows when they'll put them up. They don't exactly follow the NDC release date. Also, don't recall seeing any of the NM SP smaller than a size 6. 

Dey need to drop the basic simple cws again. I feel like the roshe line is now played. I only own the atomic red mids ATM lol

Got my 7.5 anthracite tech fleece but they're too small. Would recommend half size up for sure, little tight on the toes. gonna have to return them..

Can anyone direct me to the Roshe Run FB NM camo in the picture above? Or are they sold out everywhere?

Does anyone know where I can purchase the "palm tree" poison green roshes that has a sale or coupon? NDC has them, but I'd rather get a few bucks off if I can.

Does anyone know where I can purchase the "palm tree" poison green roshes that has a sale or coupon? NDC has them, but I'd rather get a few bucks off if I can.
You should try checking your local FTL or FA to see if they have them. My local mall still has a full size run of the poison green palm trees and I know they let you use the birthday coupon. Check the coupons thread to print them out. 

Back
Top Bottom